The Corroboree
Evil Genius

Teen seizuring on some kind of Drug - Allegedly Bath Salts

Hey Guys, just came across this on youtube. Apparently, guy was high and drove his car through a friggin house. This is him after the Crash. Looks like he´s had a little bit too much from whatever it was. Doesnt look like fun to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qB864-kgzQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qB864-kgzQ

Edited by Evil Genius

It is very strange behaviour.

I wonder if it is a combination of drugs and concussion from being hit in the face with an airbag.

Or just drugs, or something else. Any which way its not pleasant to look at, and doesn't look like fun. I'm a little surprised the cop didnt decide to taser him.. I guess he gets some small mercies in whatever was happening to him.

Have no clue as i´ve never seen someone seizure like that but i guess your right and we should leave open a door for an explanation that doesnt include some kind of drug use.

Edited by Evil Genius

I hope no one was hurt, but that was epic. His flipping, dancing, swimming and rolling moves are fresh. At one point the way he was lying made it look like the shot was from a helicopter or something. I'll bet he was having the time of his life. Or probably not.

• Like 2

Quite disturbing! Not unlike this poor chap.

Now to lighten the mood of this morbid thread...

A positive drug story.

Brother is fresh.

I usually dislike Drug Videos absolutely because they can cause great harm to the reputation of certain substances. That being said, i thought it important to show because it looks like such an unpleasant and painful Trip that i felt the need to inform people about how dangerous these Bath salt chemicals can be if you overdose them. This stuff isnt pott and people need to be extremely careful when messing around with new types as dosages can vary so greatly! It is still possible that it wasnt caused by drugs but it kinda reminds me of some bad bath salt trip videos i´ve seen before.

Edit: BTW, i was surprised to see how professional the police officers in this video were dealing with this. Sure, they´ll cuff him at the End but this week alone i´ve seen videos of police officers shooting naked people or dogs over pretty trivial crap and im actually happy to see it doesnt always have to be that way.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 4

yeah that does NOT look like a good time

• Like 2

looks like a normal friday night for me :P

• Like 4

lol thats too funny coolname

Edited by quarterflesh

first video...... he is trying to abate the unpleasant feeling in his muscles, i'm pretty certain of that. a very unpleasant phase towards the end of the experience for him but definitely pretty funny for me to watch.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

So what actually is bath salts? Is it an actual chemical or just a term used when they don't know what they are dealing with?

@ EG I seen that video of the cop shooting that guys dog. It made of so angry do you know what happened with that was the cop fired or sued?

• Like 1

bath salts is the media term for research chemicals. so it could be any type (stimulant/psychedelic/dissociative/sedative etc).

• Like 1

So what actually is bath salts? Is it an actual chemical or just a term used when they don't know what they are dealing with?

Bath salts is a term like "incense" that vendors often label substances unofficially intended for consumption so that they don't need approval by the relevant authority in order to sell them. I believe mephedrone was the most common substance sold under this particular name. But when you see a video or 'news' story stating "guy on bath salts...", you can read it as "guy who may or may not be under the influence of a substance which may or may not be mephedrone...". In other words, just take it with a grain of salt as the person who titled the video/story has no more information as to what, if anything, the person was on than we viewers do.

In fact, as far as I'm aware, none of the alleged bath salts incidents have turned out to have anything to do with mephedrone or any other 'uncommon' intoxicant. In many cases, such as the 'zombie' attacks, the person has been tested and found to have only alcohol, and sometimes cannabis, in their system. The entire reputation of 'bath salts' has arisen through rumours. There is an incident where people say the perpetrator was on bath salts, then they are found not to be, but people don't pay any attention to this uninteresting bit of truth, so next time there is a similar incident, people say it must be bath salts again. It's a self-perpetuating myth that has not one shred of evidence to back it up. The saddest part is that reporters who should know better (such as The Young Turks) continue to perpetuate this myth. One of the few sources I've seen to do fact-based stories on this is Reason Magazine. This isn't to say that mephedrone is entirely safe, but you shouldn't base your opinions of it on stories you read in the daily mail, nor on the titles of youtube videos.

• Like 3

...also be aware that if this was the thirties the video would be labelled "teen on reefer...". If it was the seventies, it would be "teen on PCP...", the eighties "teen on crack...", the nineties "teen on meth...". The name of the drug changes, but the way it is demonised does not.

• Like 6

From what I see online and by word of mouth bath salts are generally MDPV and its variants these days but was cathinones in the past.

• Like 1