The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Halcyon Daze

1000 Posts -BOOM!!!

I just had a quick look in the app store Nem and there are a couple free kaleido-camera apps, if you have a smart-phone you'll be kaleiding in no time ;)

Well it's really tight, I think I'll actually need another day to decide. Nice work everyone :)

Etherealdrifter, that 'corn people' photo is amazing, very eerie though!

I would be afraid of the corn people if i was there next to the fire, looking at that photo just after taking it :o

Love the dragonfly too!

Edited by bogfrog

Wow, this was seriously hard to choose. In the end I had to go by just one pick that stood out to me personally with no biases etc.

and that was... interbeing's bees n cacti pollination action shot! I loved it mate, it 'spoke' to me :)

followed closely by the tasty photographic skills of mr b.caapi and Nemisty which prolly would have won if I wasn't so taken by interbeing's awesome shot.

Anyway I'll have a look around and come up with some nice prizes. (I've just moved house and bought a car and done a million other things in the lat week so I'm all over the place at the moment)

I promise they will be good.

thanks to everyone else who entered and put on a great show. Especially Cactus carl, Bog and Eth who put in super awesome efforts. Hell I'll send you all something if you like :) Good work.

Cheers and may the photography Gods shine down their love and blessing upon you all.

• Like 5

congratulations interbeing!

Nicely done Interbeing. :) That was a pretty sweet photo

I really second guessed posting after seeing that shot of interbeings right at the get go, it is a really beautifully captured moment congrats man and thanks HD for a wee bit of fun :)