The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
NordicRituals

special k

not quite an ethnobotanical, but i have read heaps into ketamine and am considering trying it. if i'm ever able to get a hold of it.

has anyone out there had a journey into the mysterious k-hole? were u prepared, or completely blown away? was it a life-changing experience, or just another kick?

so many questions.

Forget it, its illegal.

Please consider the a-hole, especially yours, where many, many hardened criminals will be delighted to spend time forcing their extremities, should your frivolous attitude to legal issues expand from this forum into real life, and land you in trouble.

I'm sure that those considered and careful forum members who have heard of, or experienced k in a place where it is legal to do so will be able to provide you with insights they gained from their own legitimate experimentation

[This message has been edited by Darklight (edited 09 October 2001).]

Guest gord

just wrote a lengthy hour and a half masterpiece on my Grandmas history with the drug at extremely high, superhuman doses! (unfortunately I did it in the edit section again)

But the point was- no it isn't a drug to take for kicks.

If you are not ready for the sheer reality of this realm Bye Bye. quite scary really.

Nothing like a bit of prison-sex to liven up the forums Darklight eek.gif

reminds me of that awesome tool song.

"you're breathing so i guess you're still alive, even if signs seem to tell me otherwise." prison sex.

k may be illegal where you live, but where i'm at it's doled out by the doctors as though it's candy. but don't worry darklight, if prison teaches me anything it'll be that i should keep my ass to the wall at all times.

Guest will3

I have a friend who is HEAVILY into K.

This friend is not me.

At the beginning, he found it useful to release his existential tensions and to release fears of other realities and dimensions. But then I felt it became an indulgence (to say the least).

It became a lifestyle...taking it every half hour, hour all day...for days, if not weeks at a time.

And obtaining the product has gotten him into a great deal of trouble.

K is HIGHLY addictive for certain personality types...and it is not easily available unless you know a very open vet or a masterful chemist whose fancy is to distribute rare psychedelics.

He has found a vet I believe...

I have crunched on Special K about 30-40 times.

It has always been quite fun and easy for me...rarely useful. Instructive the first few times perhaps...certain tastes and nuances...but there's too much sugar in the product...which imbalances it...you're better of with organic wheat biscuits in my estimation.

Julian.

When I was living in Cairo I had a friend from America who used to go into pharmacies in Cairo and pretend he was a doctor performing circumcision operations and they would sell him bottles of ketamine over the counter. Then he would lock himself in his room for days at a time.Crazy bastard. I miss him! So NordicRituals you can always try Egypt.

Someone also told me that "k" is available legally over the counter in Mexico...So whoever may go there next time, keep it in mind....