The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
endorfinder

Nono Fruit (Morinda citrifolia) seed giveaway

hey guys -

just got a pack of these guys fresh from thailand. since they have a limited lifespan and i have limited real estate, i'm giving away 5 packs of 7 to the first folk who can tell me why they want to eat it. :)

-ef

• Like 3

Geez you are busy EF,

Much respect.

I wanna eat Nono because I have never eaten it before - and it seems to be a nutritious and medicinally useful plant.

thanks

• Like 1

Geez you are busy EF,

geez, you can say that again!

I want to eat one because they are meant to be too bitter and bad tasting to eat.

I want to juice one and mix it with reishi to get the multi-polyssacharides boost.

• Like 1

geez, you can say that again!

I want to eat one because they are meant to be too bitter and bad tasting to eat.

I want to juice one and mix it with reishi to get the multi-polyssacharides boost.

This makes me want to try it with miracle berry...!

• Like 1

Also known as vomit tree :) wonder how it would grow in melbourne.

I want to eat it because I still remember when these were the wonder fruit that would cure all disease and cost you your first born to buy in a pyramid marketing scheme. It would be much nicer to grow my own and enjoy the fruits at no cost. + I could give people some vomit fruit for lulz. I plan on picking up a heat mat tomorrow so this would be a good trial for it.

• Like 1

just wait until you smell one of the fruit its so bad

• Like 1

So who's actually up for it and who just hates it? :P

• Like 1

yep, i'm up. I'll trade yah something.

• Like 1

ok send me a PM to remind me to send the seeds when i post your package off tomorrow, and i'll wait for something in the mail. i honestly like surprises most at this point :) i've bought and traded for just about everything else this country has on offer and more... :)

i know tarenna's in.

if there are no more claims by saturday midday I will split the allocated seeds between nominees. Cheers my dears.

I don't want to eat one because the taste is horrible and lingers in your mouth and if you leave the fruit in your bag they rot and make the bag inhabitable for even the most foulest creature... Terrible things. Terrible, terrible tasting things.

But good for you!! :P

Not a grab for seeds, plenty around here already. Just had to reiterate - Gross! haha