The Corroboree
sharxx101

Cactus auction for charity - oxfam trailwalker 2

Please read WT thread for cactus auction for Charity- Oxfam trailwaker

Up for Auction is some sexy named cactus cuttings

from right to left

TB Jess 50cm tip

T.Peru seed grown by ferret 26cm mid that is pupping

Super fast Pachnoi this is the best grafting stock I have ever used super fast growth for grafts

Short spine bridgesii 15cm

and of course our TB Eileen 40cm tip cutting.

All proceeds goes to the Oxfam trailwalker. Can the winner please message Water Trade on how to make payment.

There will be a $20 postage charge that will also be donated to Oxfam trailwalker.

The Auction starts now and ends this Sunday at 8pm EST

Bidding starts at $50

Happy bidding all, and if you can please bid for this great cause.

Keep up the good work WT, We love you :)

Picture of the cuts

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/sharxx101/IMG_1432_zps388d9ad0.jpg

• Like 5

For a great cause !!!

$100

• Like 2

Good man. Let the bid war begin :)

• Like 1

Just a few days to go. I will see what else I have around here that can sweeten the deal :)

Thanks to everyone who has bid. If you can please help support WT on his selfless effort to help people in need. Even $5 goes a long way.

:wub:

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 2

I will add 10 loph williamsi seeds to sweeten the deal. Mix varieties

• Like 1

I forgot to add my sweetener! Thank you again sharxx and thank you endrofinder. A $20 donation can provide families in Timor-Leste with vegetable seeds, increasing nutrition and market opportunities. $100 = is enough to provide medicines to one village in Laos to treat common illnesses and prevent disease

Edited by watertrade
  • Like 2

I will add 3 penis cacti to the tally. and one lophophora williamsii "saboten" jap cultivar seed grown plant plant grown on on roots.(3 yr old) a beloved cacti off mine, go wt you good thang.

peni cacti I would value at $90 and the saboten, well, that's just a whole lotta love.

edit- dang it im feelin the lurv, im short on cash but ill also chuck in a grafted seed grown from home produced seed loph williamsii on Eileen rootstock.big it up for wt out there doing it.

200 trichocereus cordobensis seed

50 rose "Rainbow" seed (multi coloured fluoro roses... very fing cool)

1 adenium obesum (4 yr old) plant. very cool.

big ups wt, though heres the catch-

dig deep, our fellow bromingo is goin to bust his nut across hopefully some quite arid terrain to do some good and raise awareness.

oh fuuuuk today is sunday? or nis it next sunday?

disclaimer """""""""""""""""""""""incognito on wristband for trek duration or all donation promises are void""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Edited by incognito
  • Like 4

oh sweet we will start again and end it say on fri 8pm? 130 starting bid bah hah hah ill let wt set rules plants are yours bro do what thou wilt!!!

I could chuck in a large stapelia gigantea cutiing.

ill keep adding to this list, im clearing out the old greenhouse and moving to a newy so thinning out stock.

I encourage other members to do otherwise? someone could compile the list of plants etc set up another thread?

I think charity plant auctions are a great way that the forum can support good causes.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

I'll contribute 10 loph williamsii v huizache seed. I don't have much else at the moment to contribute right now :) If I end up winning in the end I'll pass them on to the next highest bidder just for participating.

Edited by simhanada
  • Like 1

Endrofinder is the winner with a bid of $120 plus $20 postage. Total donation of $140.

It is great to see other people getting on board. Good stuff

• Like 2

Incognito, maybe start a new thread for another auction with your contributions and we can have another round? maybe again ending on Sunday? Seems we were both late to the party.

• Like 2

Okay well my offers stand until 8pm Sunday

• Like 2

Thanks to everyone involved :)

Let me know how to arrange payment and such. Props again to you all for doing such a great thing for charity!

Organise an auction or I'll throw an extra $100 towards oxfam and take the extras off your hands, incog :)

cheers! -ef

• Like 2

ok i will ad two cube prints Mexican and Cambodian

• Like 4

incog have you grown those roses out? afaik they're white and absorb food colouring through the stems through some technique... :/ bit of a scam on ebay sadly.

so are we bidding again here? i'll start it out at $50.

oh and if someone other than me wins, i'll throw in 30 ephedra and 20 hoodia seeds. :)

• Like 2

I think it would be better to start a new thread for a new auction otherwise the new auction may get lost in the mix. I'm happy to start it and collate all the current offers with attributions into the first post if everyone is in agreement. Also happy to leave it all here if thats the way the energy is going.

• Like 1

Please do that simhanada, I've lost track of what's part of the new auction and what's part of the old. :)

My donation is enough to pay for training of peer educators in Zimbabwe who can then educate young people about HIV/AIDS, I'm totally down with that. :)

thanks again WT & sharxx !!

• Like 1

what a shemozzle :(

ok so bid starting at $100?

I will add 3 penis cacti to the tally. and one lophophora williamsii "saboten" jap cultivar seed grown plant plant grown on on roots.(3 yr old) a beloved cacti off mine, go wt you good thang.

peni cacti I would value at $90 and the saboten, well, that's just a whole lotta love.

edit- dang it im feelin the lurv, im short on cash but ill also chuck in a grafted seed grown from home produced seed loph williamsii on Eileen rootstock.big it up for wt out there doing it.

200 trichocereus cordobensis seed

50 rose "Rainbow" seed (multi coloured fluoro roses... very fing cool)

1 adenium obesum (4 yr old) plant. very cool

30 ephedra and 20 hoodia seeds. :)- endo

two cube prints Mexican and Cambodian- biggee

10 loph williamsii v huizache seed- sim

okay go back to the first legit bid for this prizepack and that's $50 by endo?

bidding finishes 8pm sharp sunday.

edit- no I haven't had a chance to plant the rose seed yet. thought it was to good to be true :(

Edited by incognito

dig deep, our fellow bromingo is goin to bust his nut across hopefully some quite arid terrain to do some good and raise awareness.

if you are interested I have pics of my feet after the 24 hour Melbourne event. I lost 6 toe nails that day and had a fat ankle for weeks.

The day after, my caring wife forced me to go to collingwood childrens farm - as I couldn't get me shoes on I wore thongs. it was raining You can imagine I was inches deep in farm shit which found its way into all my blisters . Yum! :puke:

Edited by watertrade