The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
infinite_monkey

tool

i know this may seem a little out of place but i was just curious, is there any listeners of tool in here i dont know what has spured me to ask this question, but who am i to question my brains intentions

nirvana yeah, tool sometimes

Lo all :)

Im a Nirvana fan myself but I have very fond memories of spending a month curled up with a good firend listening to Tool... Less fond are the WD's that followed - but a worthwhile experience none the less :)

FS

nice

yep, tool is by far my favourite band. without a doubt they've changed my life, taken me further than any other music has and probably will. a few years ago i got a tattoo of one of their shirt logos, the one with the eye.

nirvana's fantastic too!

how did you know? Stop reading my mind! TOOL is by far one of the best bands I've ever heard, but it never would have happened if not for the inspiration Nirvana provided the rock scene. (so there)

yeah i love tool but don't listen to nirvana as much as i used to.

I wish Nirvana had grown up and got out of punk highschool!! If all you had to do was look at your shoes and not wash to be a punk, then sure, rock'n'roll! :P

And don't give me any shit about "grunge", either- or 'inspiration' to the rock scene. :mad: If the bands spawned by the pathetic attempt of a few bands from seattle (I exclude Alice in Chains from this lambast categorically) to copy the sounds of the great punk maestros Husker Du are anything to go by, then I wish Cobain had done himself in sooner.

As to TOOL: love the stuff, but they're a bunch of osers whose like hasn't been seen since Eno, or King Crimson. :confused:

[tongue firmly back in cheek] :D