The Corroboree
waterboy 2.0

NSW Police warn of 'Gangnam Style' acid

i think that is true, but not as much as people say

I would explain it but i think i would get in trouble, as it would be explaining

how to make illicit compounds. But it is true to a high degree as certain

spectrum's will affect overall yield immensely . even dropping a tab in a glass

of water can kill your dose as the chlorine can destroy it . very sensitive stuff

Has any one heard of LSZ it was talked about in pickards trial apparently

it was a super lsd he was working on

• Like 1

LSZ is a Nichols compound, Pickard is just rumoured to have synthed/distributed some. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_2,4-dimethylazetidide

I've never seen anything to suggest it's a "super lsd" though... to be honest I have a hard time imagining such a thing.

I'm not at all convinced that there is a global shortage of acid. There seems to be this belief that LSD chemists only pop up every decade or two, but while the synth is challenging it's far from impossible... new producers do pop up regularly, although I doubt many work on anything approaching the scale of Pickard, The Brotherhood of Eternal Love, etc. Chemistry has also come a long way in the last 50 years. Supply and demand finds a way.

Dropping a tab in chlorine water won't destroy LSD instantly, just increase the rate of degradation. Same goes for shorter wavelengths of light. These factors come into play when dealing with the pure compound, end users don't really have to be greatly concerned. I have it on good authority that liquid acid dissolved in off the shelf vodka doesn't noticeably lose potency for 6-12 months.

• Like 2

The girl is on life support after suffering a 'bad reaction', until we know if that's from the drug or from her running head first into a wall it could be LSD.

If it's LSD it must be a really nice dose. :D

• Like 1

There are fears over a new batch of LSD tablets which have left six NSW teens in hospital.

The tabs are printed with an image of Gangnam Style pop star PSY and are believed to be circulating in holiday spots for just $1.50.

New South Wales police are very concerned, saying the tablets are up to 16 times more powerful than regular acid.

One 15-year-old boy who took the drug reportedly had to be restrained after suffering violent hallucinations.

There have been no reports as of Tuesday Morning of the Gangnam Style variety LSD in Victoria.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breaking-news-blog/police-warn-of-gangnam-style-lsd/20130312-2fx1y.html

believed to be circulating in holiday spots for just $1.50.

Probably (most definitely?) not LSD.. Although we already expected that given the adverse reactions.

Death by Gangnam Style wouldn't be a good way to go :(

Edited by SYNeR
  • Like 1

What adverse reactions?

If you took 1500 mics how do you think you'd react?

I'd think the $1.50 was meant to be $15 but you never know.

Warning ;- Consuming mainstream media, ie the local paper may be far more toxic than any blotter paper.

• Like 6

What adverse reactions?

If you took 1500 mics how do you think you'd react?

At the end of the day, all we can do is speculate. But what do you think is more likely? Ridiculously potent tabs of LSD, or some shit RC when there seems to be a disturbing trend of all these nasty RCs emerging on the market.

I've come across a few people now eating tabs that are highly questionable. Quite large, sometimes weird perforations and just generally look different.

It does seem that compared to the real thing, there's a much lower threshold with NBOMes, for example, where things start to turn nasty.

Screw that. I'll stick to being a good, law abiding citizen :innocent_n: and enjoying my harmless tobacco and alcohol. Oh, and prescription meds. Can't forget those.

Maybe it's all some grandiose MKULTRA-esque conspiracy. The government is pushing out all these new RCs into the black market knowing there are plenty of risk-taking guinea pigs all too willing to gobble up whatever they can get their hands on. In this instance, they went for the mass appeal of internet sensation Psy, knowing they could test a larger market share whilst avoiding accountability..

Yep, I think that's it.

Edited by SYNeR
  • Like 3

pshhhhht!

nbomes aren't that great compared to acid or shrooms or MDxx etc. So the market for these tabs will fizzle pretty quickly, I'm sure.

Unless Caltex starts selling them.....

when he is singing it it sounds like " Hey U.S Navy, da da bomb Afghanistan " could be another conspiracy

• Like 1