The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

anti-drug forces

Not to worry Nabrax,

They made a complete shopping / wish list for you and all forum members, on pacia.org and the plus is that they wrote down the addresses of some of the important people involved. :cool:

the underground will flourish again.

in some senses it was rather thoughtful ov them :)

what i find strange is that as well as safrole as enemy #1, they also have the plant sassafrass in the same catagory! or am i being dense again

nojust flashbacks to the london days id say..geezer!

I don't know.. it could be cool;

"An exciting opportunity exists for a top-level scientist to lead and manage AGAL's illicit drug research project. "

Science is to experiment and all of those illicit drugs would be at your disposal...

"Science is to experiment and all of those illicit drugs would be at your disposal..."

Yet just out of reach due to weekly drug testing.

Well, a REAL good underground chemist would come up with a cheat for drug tests, there'd be an enormous amount of money to be made...

gomaos:

Well, a REAL good underground chemist would come up with a cheat for drug tests, there'd be an enormous amount of money to be made...

Hasn't this already been developed? And what's more, all of us probably have access to the supplies already: gallons (or many many liters) of both water and cranberry juice. Drink as much as possible for two days before the drug test. Everyone I know who's done this has passed tests with no problems. The other secret is as simple as knowing how long drug traces stay in the body and knowing exactly when the test date is. (The water/cran juice method is the backup: very useful for cleaning the THC out of the system when you get a surprise notice of a drug test in the mail. Or so I'm told...

err... can anyone see how that would work?

i thought THC was stored in the bodies fat deposits, which is why it takes upto a month to eliminate all the THC from the body. how would drinking gallons ov water & cranberry juice speed the process up? (a genuine query, not meant to sound rhetorical)

on the subject ov drug tests, i'm sure we've all seen the adverts for kits to pass the tests, apparently all they contain is "pure" urine & a discreet container so you can carry the stuff on you, incase ov 'on the spot' tests. in the news yesterday another US state made the sale ov urine illegal, which makes about 4 states w/the same law, i think. auxin probably knows the score here.

"gallons (or many many liters) of both water and cranberry juice"

Government tests can tell if you did that, its only the cheap tests that that fools. If the gov set a kilo of heroin on your desk, you can be sure they would use the best drug test they have.

Selling urine is illegal in some states now? Damn! I just hope its still legal to boil it down to a paste, if not we'll actually have to BUY antiseptics :( ( Dont look at me like that, like you've never thought of making urine paste :rolleyes: )

Well no I've never thought of making urine paste?

Is it good? I mean you only get out what you put in right?

So after a binge night of, say, mdma and thc, would a gnome be able to recover some, in places where this is legal?

No, what I was saying is that urine paste is a topical antiseptic, not a drug recovery method.

Piss paste antiseptic dates back to the stone age.

Anyway, most drugs are metabolized before being excreted and if you were dealing with the few that are recoverable you probably wouldnt want to reduce it all the way to a paste. Over all it wouldnt be worth it anyway.

Urine antiseptics are a good trick to know if your camping. To stop minor bleeding you can use fresh piss, but it has to be your own. Piss paste has more antiseptic power and it can be used by others in an emergency (you can also use piss paste made from livestock but people give you strange looks if they see you harvesting cow piss).

How far off topic am I now? What was this about, anti-drug forces?

the topic is anything you wish to bring to the discussion. have you read 'the exorcist'- urine is used as a topical antiseptic in quite a different senario to camping

I have the most painful tinea at the moment so would pissing on my foot get rid of it. Sorry to be so off topic. Does anyone know, I'm too scummy to buy tinea powder.

cheers

SC

Urine is used to cure all type of fungal infections, pissing on your feet is a long respected cure for athletes foot. Its also great for minor cuts, roofers piss on their hands after work to stop bleeding and prevent infection. It does get a little interesting when you cut your face though. You wouldnt beleive how many things in the pharmacy are just expensive urine alternatives.

smiling cloud, if that doesn't work, try "daktarin" from the chemist

I have been wondering this for years, if you call pharmacists chemists then what do you call chemists?

(I know the question might sound dumb but remember I live 8600 miles away so I'm not supposed to automatically know the answer).