The Corroboree
Bush Turkey

Man caught with 700 LSD tabs

and who knows if it WAS LSD? Proabably DOM or DOC or some NBOME, right, in todays climate? Would have to be a pretty smart police officer to be able to determine the molecular structure on the street, some sort of ...SUPERCOP

• Like 6

and who knows if it WAS LSD? Proabably DOM or DOC or some NBOME, right, in todays climate? Would have to be a pretty smart police officer to be able to determine the molecular structure on the street, some sort of ...SUPERCOP

He must have eaten some of them! That's why there was only 700 left

Or look like your carrying weed or anything else. I think thats just as important to be honest. I dont think the dogs are detecting much more than the handers cues most of the time

I think you may have called it right - once the dog missed weed in my pocket , but the cops did'nt like the look of me , and kept looking ....

moral of the story is...never carry weed at train stations. not worth the risk, and it's increasingly becoming a risk. and if you have to carry it...make sure you aren't carryin anything else. sheesh!

Hell to the fuckn yes!! Such a risk I would NEVER have taken with a trafficable amount of paper. Been wanted to develop a Sydney Sniffer Dog Watch smartphone app for ages... be nice to know on the way home not to get off at Newtown station with that spliff in the pocket.

• Like 2

Hell to the fuckn yes!! Such a risk I would NEVER have taken with a trafficable amount of paper. Been wanted to develop a Sydney Sniffer Dog Watch smartphone app for ages... be nice to know on the way home not to get off at Newtown station with that spliff in the pocket.

Dogs have their scent detector (nose) at a low height. If you consistently carry MJ higher on your body, they are considerably less likely to detect the trail of molecules emanating from it.

The only answer..

is to get a local perfume expert on the mission..

so we have a legal, marijuana smelling cologne.. that fucks the dogs right up, and makes them

think

that

everyone

is

Banksy!

Dogs have their scent detector (nose) at a low height. If you consistently carry MJ higher on your body, they are considerably less likely to detect the trail of molecules emanating from it.

Dogs can't sniff up. Big Al says so too, so its definitely true

• Like 4

The only answer..

is to get a local perfume expert on the mission..

so we have a legal, marijuana smelling cologne.. that fucks the dogs right up, and makes them

think

that

everyone

is

Banksy!

It's called 'Eau de Bong Water'.

• Like 5

Still doesn't stop the fact that in Sydney some stats from a couple years ago showed a very high percentage of searches (maybe around 70%) initiated by sniffer dog detection were false positives, and then by memory over 90% of those people who were found to be in possession were carrying small amounts of weed.

When it comes down to it, it's the handler who often decides based on a person's appearances where to guide the dog, and weed smells so much stronger than other drugs so it's almost a guarantee that you'll be detected.

A person I know said he walked straight past a sniffer dog with a . or 2 of boo in his pocket the other day and the dog didn't bat an eyelid - but I reckon if he was still handling and smoking weed on a daily basis the dog would have picked him up. Another dude I know said recently he got searched with nothing on him but had chopped up before he left his house and out of habit wiped his sticky fingers on his jeans.

If you can smell that 50 of chronic shit in your pocket and so can the person next to you, then I doubt it would matter how far up on the body it is when it comes to sniffer dogs... though that info might be handy when it comes to carrying other things.

It's called 'Eau de Bong Water'.
I remember hearing a story where they tried putting sniffers on trains in San Fran so all the stoners united and just covered the trains with stems, seeds and bong water. The dogs wigged out and they stopped it. If only we had that type of dedication and organisation of stoners in this country hehe.
  • Like 5

I remember hearing a story where they tried putting sniffers on trains in San Fran so all the stoners united and just covered the trains with stems, seeds and bong water. The dogs wigged out and they stopped it. If only we had that type of dedication and organisation of stoners in this country hehe.

haha thats awesome we do need that type of dedication here in aus/vic, best i know of around me is melbourne's 420 protest where they all get together and smoke and protest the legallity of m.j. I've personally never been but plan to this year a friend of mine went last year and said it was an amazing atmosphere and he met alot of nice people and got handed alot of nice j's. :)

LSD is, but the blotter often contains other chems. Mostly alcohol, so ive been told

Well the alcohol is a no brainer but long since evaporated. Isopropyl if used can leave a bit of a nasty after taste\smell but in most cases ethanol seems to be used but dogs wouldn't be trained to detect either. Then there is always left over impurities depending on the synth used. Crystal products aren't exactly indicative of purity and synth routes are pretty fucking difficult so byproducts will always be present and that is most likely what they sniff for - that and the degradation of such things.

Training dogs to sniff acid based on this so called "Sigma PseudoTM Narcotic Scent LSD formulation" would be in my guess pretty pointless. Also reading the MSDS of this stuff sounds they haven't exactly done much testing on the product to examine its safety. Sniffer dogs seem to be wrong most of the time anyway. I've carried paper past dogs once before and they didn't bat an eyelid.