The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

Chemical Shaman what's up?

[ 04. February 2003, 20:46: Message edited by: gomaos ]

quote:

Originally posted by Chemical Shaman:

[QB]What are you supposed to think????

Because of my fucked up situation that I am in and the circumstances surrounding them I only have time to check my email and also my physical mail like once a week in between working in 40 degree stinking heat at the rubbish tip with a shovel during the days and copping ridicule and bullshit from my corrections officer in the evenings. Then I come home and turn on my computer and you've assumed that I have ripped you off?

QB]

Haven't you created that situation for your self CS!??

Originally posted by brian:

Haven't you created that situation for your self CS!??

Yes, and he is very aware of that. Nothing in his post indicated that he was not taking the full blame. Lets not pick on him.

quote:

Originally posted by Torsten:

Lets not pick on him.[/QB]

hmmm, not sure about that. now could be the best chance we ever get, what with his lack of 'net access and overall 'down' mood this could be the opportunity i need. i could be relentless and not be on the receiving end of some trademark CS instant ridicule that would leave me cowering in the corner, not game to touch the keyboard. perhaps because of his past kindnesses i'll just wait until his 'form' returns and then just for the sake of entertainment i'll give him a little dig.

not my itention to pick on you CS.

i was thinking about this working at the tip thing, could be a blessing in disguise. there is a large amount of things that move through a tip that can be got for pittance or free and then sold to antique dealers at a massive markup, it's all a matter of knowing what to look for. can't help with the heat though.

Sorry for starting this topic.

if i could I'd have eliminated the post completely.

All I can say for my own excusal:

Have been without cannabis for some time and without a woman for too long.

tend to lose my good judgement.

of course CS is to be totally trusted.

Willi: Don't sweat about it, it's fine really.

Waterdragon:hahaha take your best shot man :P

Anyways the tip really isn't too bad apart from the stinking heat, the stinking stink and the stinkin extreme filth. Not to mention the degradation and humiliation. But yeah I have scored a few goodies for my home.

Tally so far:

Microwave

Colour TV

Bench-Press with weights and dumbells

walking machine

Bicycle

Coffee table

Chairs

Couches

Computer Monitors

Nintendo with games

Decent Lamp

Windsurfer

Surfboard

etc

You'd be amazed at the crap people throw out. Doesn't even come close to making it tolerable to work there.

Anyways whats the go with getting this thread here deleted?

good tally. you should see some of the stuff that i get from unregulated tips in rural areas, standing room only in some of my sheds. mainly antiques and old furniture worthy of restoration. it builds up so fast that i'm forced to offload it in order to make room for more. definately some good stuff about if you know what to look for eg copper and aluminium scrap, worth plenty. might be a good idea to look over an antique store, check the items and prices. you'll be amazed at how much of it comes through a tip site.

Since the author of this post and its intended recipient seem to want the whole thread disposed of, I'll lock it for three days then delete it.

If either of you have any complaints about that, email me in the interim and I'll reopen it