The Corroboree

Personally, I forget that its even there! which is funny since I have a bit of a thing for the 'view new content' button.. it's almost the only thing I click on on this website and it's right above the classifieds section!

I watch the forums closely (via the 'view new content button) and i'm sure others do too... maybe people realise that their advert has more of a chance being seen in the forums rather than in the classifieds?

i love it as soon as i put my hydroponic system it sold a couple of hours later

• Like 1

I don't really look at it either, but I do visit the S+P exchange. Not sure why, just habit? Strangely I don't often notice the chat, or those gallery pics on the main page. Sometimes, sure, and I have commented on a few, but not often.

Maybe after years of internet use our brains subconciously filter out all that peripheral "advertising" and bling. How often do you really notice side ads on google, or ebay? I would guess almost never, despite them being targeted directly at you in some instances.

• Like 1

If its not in the "new" classified sections on the front page i wouldnt see it. But i do check them out when they pop up.

i check them when they come about,

Yeah, I check out the classified feature as new listings come up.

:)

I check it out often. I cycle between chat, "view new content" and the classifieds. Haven't bought anything from it but those tricho seeds do look good.

• Like 1

Ive used the classified section to buy before. I think it is a good feature and I check it out nearly every time i visit. But if i am looking for anything in particular i go to the seed and plant exchange first.

Yeah i check em out, always nice to see what peeps have up for grabs, mostly use them to list stuff though ;)

Would be nice if it was easier to relist stuff I asked Torsten about this & he said he would look into it but the relist item feature still does not work. The edit feature could be tweaked aswell I feel, after a day or 2 you can no longer edit the ad so it makes ads with multiple items impossible to update whats sold so the seed & plant exchange works better for that sort of thing.

For some things its good to do both a classified ad & a seed & plant exchange thread, people can discuss stuff in a seed & plant exchange thread & a classified has good visibilty, maybe even put a link to one another aswell.

I miss the old SnS, that was a ripper but it did need at least one seller with listings up all the time & when Gom boycotted it it just turned to a ghost town unfortunately but the setup was great.

Overall I do like the feature :)

• Like 1