growing list?

Also found thie following site: http://omegafinechemicals.com/

which has an interesting range of chemicals,

simple methods of payment and seem to deliver

to Australia...this is not to say that some

of these substances might arrive with a free

customs agent dressed up in a couriers

uniform ;-)

sceletium is definitely a big commercial product. Many online shops are selling it, but the quality varies greatly... and so does the price.

"Also found thie following site: http://omegafinechemicals.com/"

They didnt have a chemist review the site, half their chemical structures are wrong. I dont trust chemical suppliers that dont employ chemists. If they dont even have anyone who knows highschool level organic chemistry, how can you trust them to handle, package, label, and ship chemicals properly?

the problem with its commercial potential within this country seems to be lack of supply. seeds would probably be the answer to this problem, i successfully sprouted some recently. cuttings are easy but not a fast way to get a big crop. inspirational photo in that link with all the pots lined up.

some people online have queried the large amount of sceletium available and suggest plant analogues are being sold instead.

this idea would seem to be supported by reports of higher alkaloid content in other related plants.

t s t .

There is one bloke selling a pill that is supposed to be like ecstacy. Among its many ingredients are 5HTP, sceletium and kava. It was unavailable for a while because of the kave. I question the wisdom of mixing 5HTP with a herb reputed to be a serotonin reuptake inhibitor.

so, just finished producing a 109 sceletium cuttings of the ed strain...

ed: is the luke the lad source different to

torstens? as i told you it died, but anotherone germinating after 3 weeks did not!

i am happy as punch.that makes 3 different strains in australia i knowe of.

hopefully enough to secure it for ever.

the hottentot plant-natures own prozac!

Planthelper, keep that seedling growing!!!!

Mine haven't popped up yet, they seem to be struggling. Might try the rest of the seeds.

The luke strain seeds I have no idea of where they are from . Luke, if you are out there give us a mail or a responce.

Have you tried the tortuosum yet? Definitely active, 5 minutes of chewing and there is a warm energetic glow in your body and one feels quite social and chatty (stem with 6-8 leaves). I find it amazing it starts so quickly!!!

E D

re,

i tried it once but with dried powder and sniffed it(because i copied a "selbsversuch" published somwhere on the net{sniff tickles i dont recommand})

and i had 2 cones, all up i consumed only 0.3 gramms or less. that night i had vivid

dreams and i remembered them well. i find this

special because at that time i used a lot of

herb that makes you sleep without remembering any dreams.

i found this plant to be guite a feeder and very thirsty...a far cry from being like some

succulents!

smile.gif