The Corroboree
stjimi

Help: synthetic powder

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with "white revolver" a synthetic drug. a family member just bought 2 grams from a shop online and to be frank I am a bit worried. I don't like the sound of it at all and the bioessays I have found online seem disconcerting.

There seems to be a belief that since it is 'legal', it is okay and can't be 'that bad'.

Anyone had a personal experience with this particular drug? Any advice to help me pursuade him not to do it, or at least do it safely?

Cheers,

flush that shit. its alpha pvp

people have been charged for it

it is nasty!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Probably a research chemical, possibly A-PVP, no way to know unless they analyse what they have. Should be treated like any other possible research chemical if used at all. Educate themselves about Research Chemicals & A-PVP as theres a good possibility it is that. Start with an insanely small dose (sub milligram{extremely good scales or dilution is necessary}) & carefully titrate up until effects are found. May not be what some people want to hear but if they are gonna do it thats WWSD (What Would Sasha Do).

Edited by shruman
  • Like 2

thanks guys,

will try and stop if possible (although it cost him over $200, so I can't see that happening :unsure: )

if not, it is great advice shruman, it looks like it can real f*#k people up. Opposite to ethnogens many might say.

I would have sworn I heard on the radio yesterday that the people selling this stuff were raided yesterday on the gold coast, i also think i heard 150 million dollars worth. Might be wrong on the dollar value. Sounds like bad stuff and hard to believe shops are selling it.

isn't it a club at bondi

I would have sworn I heard on the radio yesterday that the people selling this stuff were raided yesterday on the gold coast, i also think i heard 150 million dollars worth. Might be wrong on the dollar value. Sounds like bad stuff and hard to believe shops are selling it.

Yeah, these vendors are probably doing well, but not that well. I think it was 150 thousand dollars worth.

Anyway, this White Revolver stuff is some filthy shit from what I here. Apparently its only mildly euphoric for starters and a lot of people have reported extremely toxic effects when over used, which is a problem, since a lot of users seem to describe it as being “fiendish” and report having the urge to constantly redose.

Yeah heaps of business and homes were raided. I think they said about 15 or so I don't know much about it though so if anyone has info you should put it up probably not in this thread though

Sorry about the thread hijacking