The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
psyspasm

Here's my tracks if anyone wants a listen (bush psy)

Late night chunky beats! Love your work psyspasm brother. Fuck the neighbours and their jobs.. this shits staying turned up!

haha fuck yeah man turn it up to 11! thanks heaps ey :blush:

haha wow I went on Soundcloud to follow you and under related songs it had some Pspiral, who've I've never heard before! So after thrashing all your tracks I put another hours worth of Pspiral on :lol:

• Like 1

I agree with you there Psylo. I'm not sure if it's just his soundcloud nickname or the name he's using behind his music.

He's certainly got some chunky stuff though.

** Edit: Sorry.. my bad. The artist/nickname is Pspiralife. Not Pspiral

Doesn't sound all that much better lol but yeah.. just thought I'd clarify that!

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

yeah pspiralife is well wicked :) one of my fave artists, he's a tassie lad, if you've seen him shred a live set you'd know there's no cheese :) or maybe just the right amount :)

@Psylo its kinda hard to come up with something original with so many artists out there, all with a similar theme.. its meant to be quirky and fun, its psytrance man..
i personally think pspiralife is a pretty sweet artist name :P

• Like 2

haha wow I went on Soundcloud to follow you and under related songs it had some Pspiral, who've I've never heard before! So after thrashing all your tracks I put another hours worth of Pspiral on :lol:

check out the hour set by bluetongue in my favourites also.. some really nice original tunes :)

Yeah that was pretty sweet too! I enjoyed it!

I've still been waking up each morning and throwing on Quartzion The Crystal Queen haha chunkiest basslines in that track bro.

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade
  • Like 1

You've got some good stuff man! Really like the atmospherics in Twanga, awesome progression! Lush bass sound too. When that second kick drops on a big system it would be face melting.

*track just finished*

Awesome work

What are you using for the bass? Sounds like alien303?

Would love to hear you play outdoors in Tassie. Would be a lush ~11pm or morning set.

*edit*

LOL just noticed you had a Terran Records logo on one of your tracks. And a link in your profile. You definitely have to come to Tas.

yeah pspiralife is well wicked :) one of my fave artists, he's a tassie lad, if you've seen him shred a live set you'd know there's no cheese :) or maybe just the right amount :)

@Psylo its kinda hard to come up with something original with so many artists out there, all with a similar theme.. its meant to be quirky and fun, its psytrance man..
i personally think pspiralife is a pretty sweet artist name :P

haha shammie is awesome. We've been spoiled down here for years, he's progressed amazingly! Always rips out a corker of a live set!

He's headed off to Berlin with other Zenon artists and has a kickstarter thing where the reward tiers are tracks and even some remix packs!. If you want to get more pspiralife tunes, and possibly do a remix then check this out http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/one-way-ticket-to-berlin-pspiralife-tracks-and-remix-packs-for-download

Edited by Psiphi
  • Like 1

hey psiphi thanks for the kind words brother :) yeah i hope to make it down to tassie soon, meant to be getting some releases on terran :) wanna make it down for the label launch.. love your sound down there, big fan of dave reactant's work too