The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

Romney is 'yesterday's news'

i know you didnt say anything about urban, but there is a reason obamas voice and speach is so powerful to some, and i assumed, wrongly, you knew and implied this with your comment. i once read that to speak like dr king jr or malcom x is to be distrusted by the american voters, and as such obama was once advised on how to sound less 'urban' (more white). again, why can't we let actions speak louder than words? surely his fond-ness for invading less fortunate countries, in secrecy and at night fall, with automatic weapons and flying robots makes him whiter than me by stereo-typical character. i think obama is much more presidential than the republicans (and santiago) make out, im sure given the chance he too would invade iran, as it seems his administration has been working on that anyway, i think he is the prefectly 'cast' actor for the role.

• Like 1

do you know the ink blot test, where its basically nothing but everybody reads something into it much like the shape of clouds....but what you read into it really dictates what is inside of you, well i rest my case. as i said obama/romney tomato tamato...romney looks like a steriotypical hollywood president, is it my fault that thousands of people probably millions notice the same thing, its been well reported...must be the slicked side part hair and grey side style hair 6 foot atypical suit and look, this has been well documented on many news shows. i couldnt care who wins, i couldnt care if china or middle east rule the world, i couldnt care if my best buddy was spanish, disabled, black, white or gay, i couldnt care less who the president of the USA is, however i believe Romney will win, shoot me. keep the politics and ludicrous history and tea party crap to yourself, no wonder normal people have to refrain from normal dinner table conversation when the people have such extemist views on life they actually have no knowledge of and no control of. cant wait to see the pile of crap turn into a pile of shit when gillard and abbott come along. over and out of politics permanently.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/plan-for-hunting-terrorists-signals-us-intends-to-keep-adding-names-to-kill-lists/2012/10/23/4789b2ae-18b3-11e2-a55c-39408fbe6a4b_story.html

maybe they're sabotaging the election because they know the obama administration will do what they want much better (as in with less public scrutiny) than what romney will (waging war will hardly go unnoticed).

I hate the 2 party political system more than anyone. Just like Australian politics, it leads to safe politics and obviously inhibits any real progressive change.

But anyone who claims there’s absolutely no difference in the 2 parties and that the leaders of these two parties are identical puppets who are simply appointed to carry out the evil deeds of “them”, needs to put there tin foil hats back on and take there illuminati BS to the ATS forum.

Of course the major cooperation’s & extremely wealthy families have more political power than any of us peasant citizens, but there is no organised illuminati type cult behind the scene running the show, that’s complete BS.

I’ll admit it’s a fun idea to play around with, I love illuminati conspiracy theories. But come on people! Get back to reality, who wins this election does matter.

i never took my hat off, slip slop slap and all that

(even though everyone knows cancer is caused by HAARP - is there anything it can't do?)

Soz Jabez the first debate between Obama and Romney, watched it at work when nothing else was on. I really thought Romney owned him.

Soz Jabez the first debate between Obama and Romney, watched it at work when nothing else was on. I really thought Romney owned him.

thats okay incog, an opinion based on politics instead of appearances, i don't think anyone could complain with you there, however strongly they disagree. the right to differing opinions is one of our only truly democratic principles.

lol, yeah he did get his arse kicked in that first debate, he just seemed really unsure of himself.

thats okay incog, an opinion based on politics instead of appearances, i don't think anyone could complain with you there, however strongly they disagree. the right to differing opinions is one of our only truly democratic principles.

Dude, what do you mean? I never disagreed with incognito, I simply realised he was referring to the 1st debate, rather than the 3rd and simply pointed it out.

Edited by jabez

sorry i just saw incogs last post and thought he meant you would have a problem with him thinking romney argued better on that occasion, and was saying that you wouldn't, as at least that is an opinion based in politics instead of on appearance alone, which is legitimate. from your last exchange i only recalled the part about turnbull, i probably should have re-read before commenting :)

USA USA USA lol I saw that on the news last night. frightening shit. I think its sad that the Republican party has been over run by religious extremists. Reminds me of that Dylan song God on their side.

• Like 2

Like I said, YESTERDAY'S NEWS! Romney - Got - Smashed.

I'm popping a champagne bottle tonight.

Good riddance GOP, come back when you DON'T want to rape the country.

I am actually very impressed with the American voting public.

Happy with the result....Not that I really give a fuck, I just find Obama a bit of a Dude, I just like the bloke.

He reminds me of a more cheerful Gustavo Fring :)

• Like 1