The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
faustus

going rate for DMT?

Ill just pipe in and say - go to StAndrew's market and get yourself a nice footlong pedro for $20 or a peyote pup for $15

Now that´s more LIKE it!

Or pop along to the market in Chiclayo and pick one up for sweet F.A.

Guest reville

And try to give away as many pups as you can smile.gif

only pups though as then the reciever must grow, wait and realise the true value of the cactus.

Patience Grasshopper wink.gif

i visited st andrews while i was in melbourne in the morning before eb-melb3.

i bought cactus petes two biggest loph.

i told him about how someone i know thinks sacred cacti should be given away and never sold.

but unfortunatly....as i was expecting, he didnt share the same opinion. wink.gif

good price though and very healthy!

and i tell you when i see these little guys eye to eye,the value of money seems of little importance wink.gif

and i dont have alot of it!

btw..i have more pedros than i can look after in my current living space.

so...free sacred cacti to a good home!

i have about 9 varieties.

and have no idea on the nutitional value of any.

but would like someone to find out smile.gif

all i ask is that you pay postage.

or interesting trade wink.gif

i have no idea on cost of post,all relative to size of cutting i guess.

the biggest one that needs a home is over three metres tall and rooted.

might be a tad expensive to ship though biggrin.gif

why is it that items delivered by sea are called cargo and items driven by road are shipped?! rolleyes.gif

i'm keen, got plenty to swap too. what sort of cacti have you got? and in a sendable size? ....and i can pay postage too.

Originally posted by Gwydion:

Torsten,...Just one thing- you´re bloody crazy. Du spinnst! ;-)

yeah, I know wink.gif

OH, and I don´t think that cactus shop is there anymore. I don´t travel to that end of King Street very much, except for the Fijian Markets, but the last time I passed it, the shop was all packed up.

he, he, maybe his prices were too high.... or the nutritional values too low wink.gif

Saw some nice pedros at Collector's corner in melbourne and they were about double the prices at HHH. For some reason if a cactus shop charges high prices then that is OK, but when an ethnobotany shop charges enough to make a living then they get criticised.

Gwydion - the other day it finally clicked and I worked out who you are (heard about you from Ray and your mum, but never figured out the connection). Would love to meet you one day when you're back in the country.

He he he (chuckle).

It´s difficult being a recogniseable part of a community when you pride yourself on being a clandestine international revolutionary.

I just found out yesterday that I will NOT be receiving $17,000 per year from Sydney Uni to pursue my PhD. They´re soooooo generous, I think I might just cry.

So, I´ve gotta find a job (anyone?) and a new house as soon as I get back to Sydney (and one of the people I was going to do this with has buggered off to Tassie). This´ll all take up a bit of time, but I want to get up the coast again before winter and see me mum (only usually see her once a year anyway).

Look forward to catching up, with you, and with whoever else is around.

Guest phyllode

and say he were to get a hold of some, how much would it cost???

a guinea pig told me a recent report of ppl paying 2-fiddie a gram

Guest Mesqualero

Last time I was offered it was $150 a gram.

250/g?? its more expensive than coke! where i live its pretty much unavailable no matter how much money you have so the only viable alternative (for chemistry unsophisticates like my self) is buy some seeds, grow some plants, refine some product, cut the product, sell 8 balls for $750, set up international dmt cartel, infiltrate the law, pay informers, murder the competition, retire age 35, launder money into crazy horse dollars, reinvest my billions in human growth hormnes, live forever...