The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Justin Credible

Free Origins of Consciousness Ticket Brisbane

3. If you have not had the manners to thank some one for sending you free items or been kind enough to let them know it arrived without been asked, No ticket for you.

I like this point. There are far too many freeloaders here who do this to me regularly.

• Like 1

^^^They may fuck ya, but they never respect ya in the morning! lol

I am amazed no one has taken up this generous offer.

Nice give away Nothink.

I have my kids with me tonight or I would of politely asked.

• Like 1

^^FREE Give away 2 children 1 male, 1 female for one night only, will be feed!! :lol:

• Like 2

You are a god, Nothink! Your generosity is never ceases to amaze me.

I'm suprised the offer is still available, too..

2. If you have ever sold anything on this site for profit (covering cost is ok). No ticket for you.

I like this

I like this

so lophs being sold for anything over 55c is somehow immoral to you?

• Like 1

^^ I have seen this bought up a few times in the last couple of weeks & I don't quite understand.

It seems that there are members here that have a problem with others selling items for a profit, my question is WHY?

I can understand if someone was to join, take freebies & giveaways for a couple of months & then try to sell them back how this is wrong, but when I first became a member here the only way to get something was to buy it., I was new & unknown & had nothing to trade, I am grateful to the members that were willing to sell seeds etc to the new member.

If members are selling items here & really bothers you that much, maybe you should join a forum that dos not have a classifieds section.

I do not me to sound rude, just trying to understand why some people get so worked up by these things.

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

^^^I think it's the inability of some members to say thank you...a free giveaway deserves a little thanks.

BF gave away a shitload of phleb seed there a while back & commented on the poor effort by some who were quick to put their hand up, but somehow seemed to lack the ability to say thanks. I also found this with a recent giveaway...although majority said thanks, there was a small minority who seemed to lack the ability.

In my opinion this is poor form...to me good form is demonstrated by the likes of WT, who sells products but also manages to do giveaways as well.

Here's to a bit more good form from the members of our community... :)

• Like 2

It wasnt my intention to upset or rub anyone with my giveaway.

The three points I listed were nothing more then terms and conditions, not a moral judgement on and not a reflection of my own moral beliefs or to be taken as so.

^^It seems that there are members here that have a problem with others selling items for a profit, my question is WHY?

Might be a good post topic if people are able to discuss it and still respect those with a different opinion.

Anyways away from the confusion it was a great night, I had a few questions answered and left with many more.

• Like 2

so lophs being sold for anything over 55c is somehow immoral to you?

Nah I just like how SAB has a way of looking after generous members :)

^^ I have seen this bought up a few times in the last couple of weeks & I don't quite understand.

It seems that there are members here that have a problem with others selling items for a profit, my question is WHY?

If members are selling items here & really bothers you that much, maybe you should join a forum that dos not have a classifieds section.

I do not me to sound rude, just trying to understand why some people get so worked up by these things.

Im guessing this is pointed at me, as i sparked this topic over here, post 22

http://www.shaman-au...l=&fromsearch=1

my comments were in regards to spores

I think the classifieds section is great, but im not cool with rip off deals on things that are worth next to nothing and could be passed around a dime a dozen.

I wish we lived in a world where there were so many lophs you could grab one for 55 cents but at the moment that isnt the case. Its not a moral thing

• Like 1

I was happy to buy my first print here.

I didn't really know anyone, despite having had an account since 2005

And barely any posts.. Understandable that no one would want to give to someone

Who hasn't been contributing and may disappear without giving back.. So I was happy

To pay for a print to get it quickly and easily.

I've had a couple of generous members send me freebie prints since then.

I'll definitely be returning the favour once I have stuff to give away.

If we're talking small things like prints, I think it's fine to sell to (new) people as

A way of giving people a chance to get started. Everyone had to start somewhere,

And as noted in an earlier post, if you give out freebies to everyone, what's to say they'll

Return the favour or otherwise contribute?

Sorry to interrupted this thread Nothing, & @ DreamTimeBliss my comment was not directed at you or anyone in general, I was wondering why, I can understand how a small minority of ungrateful people can leave a bad taste in your mouth but I would hate for this minority to fu*k it for the genuine, friendly,helpful people here.

To Nothing, you are a very generous member & an asset to a place like this, & to who ever got to go to this event I hope you had a good night :)

Cheers

jox

edit: not the place

Edited by qualia