The Corroboree
santiago

The best feeling's in the world - Everyday feeling's : )

Feeling the sun's rays working in the garden, when a cool breeze comes bringing the smell of earth with it.

The first rains on a parched soil

• Like 3

the surprise of getting called outside a couple of nights ago to discover that the gorgeous Croatian girl i've started seeing has next level fire twirling skills .. yeah.

yeah.

• Like 1

freshly cut grass on a beautiful day, the neatness and the smell in that first few minutes of the cut grass....smells like a fresh beginning.

I have been pining after this thread for so long, I just had to find it :) ... Yay

*those moments when you realise you are dreaming and countless opportunities dawn on you*

*waking up to a happy kitty who is purring and walking around your head, before they sneak under the covers and snuggle with you*

*bare feet on freshly turned soil*

*finding plants alive and well in the garden that you had assumed dead*

*those moments of true contentment, when you know you have worked hard, and are about to work harder, but you're ready and can't wait for whatevers coming to you*

*feeling open*

Edited by bogfrog

Being proud of someone else.

Walking in the rain in front of those who cower under shelter.

Being the last person to arrive at a party and saying 100 hello's in 10 minutes.

Getting a yes answer on some kind of important application.

• Like 1

Working in the garden with the company of friendly native birds :)

Cool thread.

I love giggling with my son. He cracks me up like no-one else.

Also, having a drink of cold water when I'm totally parched is very satisfying, and I dig cooking a good meal for friends & family.

I wouldn't call this an everyday feeling, cause it only happens occasionally, but its soooo good :D

I sometimes get what would probably be considered auditory hallucinations. It seems to run in the family, mum gets them too occasionally. It has happened to me enough times now that I trust what I am hearing is not external, although I always have a quick check to see if its just my neighbours playing something.

Often I don't pay much attention to it for a while, but eventually it dawns on me that I am hearing music without a source again and I lull into a bit of dream state, listening to these amazing, ethereal sounds.

Its always very natural, earthy, harmonic and melodic.

I love it. Every time it is so unique, but so simple and natural and it completely blisses me out. It feels like I am hearing the earth's song.

I had it happen last night, and it was definitely asian-inspired this time, peaceful sweeping melodies, accented by harp and flute.

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

well kittens and puppies of course! And playing with one of our dogs. Love it when I have her full attention with a tennis ball :-)

I identify with allot of the examples given here.

The beginning of a meditation sessions or the confidence and the kick I get out of surfing.

ASMR,... sounds cool. There are certain sounds that trigger cerebral & complete body euphoria in me........ especially crispy sounds,... like the ones you get from LP.... and certain people's voices,........ sometimes I get this stoner high like mind lock and just everything is funny.. ... ( might have conditioned my brain with all that THC years back and still have a groove I can click into)

many good feelings indeed.

good thread!