The Corroboree
Yeti101

Help with research survey needed!

Hi All,

My partner has to complete a research project for uni and I'm hoping you can help us out by completing her survey. It shouldn't take very long and we would really appreciate you help. If you're interested please copy the link below into the browser window. It is important for you to read the first page carefully before you move on as it provides you with any information you may need concerning confidentiality etc. I can't tell you what the survey is trying to measure before you complete it but if you would like to ask after completing the survey I'll be happy to fill you in. Please forward this to anyone you think may be interested in helping out.

Thanks,

Yeti101

Edit: Enough men have responded to the survey - now we just need some more women to fill it out. Thanks to all those who have responded - it's much appreciated.

Edit II: All done for the moment, Thanks.

Edited by Yeti101

How coincidental for me to decide to take this survey when I have an essay looming over my head.

Thanks guys!

Done. Seemed like a fair bit of repetition in the survey? I felt I answered basically the same question 10 times.

Anyway, was really quick to complete (~3 mins) which was good, hope it is of some use.

I'd be interested to know what that was all about - can you post an explanation here when she has enough responses to complete her project?

Happy to help mate.

UNE ? that threw me a bit, Online degree ?

Yep, Bachelor of Psychology at UNE. Third year statistics.

Done. Seemed like a fair bit of repetition in the survey? I felt I answered basically the same question 10 times.

Anyway, was really quick to complete (~3 mins) which was good, hope it is of some use.

The repetition is so that with very small changes to the wording you can develop an understanding of a singular personality construct. This helps to maintain validity in the study. It's what makes it able to be compared to pre-existing research. Thanks for participating.

was quick and painless,

let us know the outcome

Done! I often think you find out a lot about yourself doing surveys like that.

I have a feeling I know where it's headed, would be interesting if you can let us know when it's done.

Thanks heaps to everyone who responded - no more participants needed (well, no more male ones anyway). I'll put up a small blurb about the aim of the survey sometime in the next day or so.