The Corroboree
Zen Peddler

Post your best UFO footage

Ill get it started - check these out and tell me they are CGI:

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie
  • Like 1

lot's of footage of drones there, which i think is more disturbing than government keeping secret knowledge of alien spacecraft entering earths atmosphere.

i think they should make a new category - EFO - experimental flying object - to discriminate what people usually associate with UFO, that is alien space craft.

I thought it was interesting that the drones had no wings and the other had morphing wings and was able to hover without any obvious jet system to allow it. basically some that defied current understandings of aerodynamics.

second link

1.something dangling from the back of a transport plane, maybe one of the safety harnesses, moves closer to the ground as the plane descends to land.

2. do the three floaters keep an exact position relative to the drone? sensors maybe, like the towed sonar array on many subs.

3. it's a gliding missile or warhead

4 and 5 look the same. some kind of glider. gliders can be used to insert infantry, etc.

6. this one might be weird. could the plane be towing a missile and we see it launch? could a drone or missile be following the plane at matched speeds?

7. a drone i reckon

8 and 9. dunno

10. that thing probably has small rotor wings in various locations but they aren't visible in the footage.

the thing in the first and last video is curious if not a fake.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

A bit conspiracy orientated, but still an interesting watch none the less, particularly the radio conversation at the end.

ufo or not this is some of the craziest footage i've ever seen

• Like 1

could that be a rocket losing its fuel? remember that was the explanation they gave for the norway spiral.

a few of the bits of footage in zen peddlers second video are funny, someone squatting in a bush in a U.S testing facility or something lol. i like the one at around 9 minutes in, looks somewhat like a flying dipole, perhaps for latency free communication between 2 other high speed aircraft?

• Like 1

could that be a rocket losing its fuel? remember that was the explanation they gave for the norway spiral.

Yeh it's most likely some kind of rocket I saw it on some doco a while ago and they said there's a space station thing that launches something like 200 rockets a year

Supposed to launch more shit into space every year than anywhere else

And aparantly it's only 10 k away from where this was filmed so it's likely not a UFO

Crazy footage though

'Interdimensional' origins eh?

http://youtu.be/7vyVe-6YdUk

yeah i think the rockets and the spiral were explained as a rocket launch malfunction from russia - why do they always do that at 5am?? LOL

Old Bobbi Lazar always makes a good read:

• Like 1

Ill get it started - check these out and tell me they are CGI:

the first one in the second link just looks like a type of rotar that planes deploy when they lose their engines to give them basic hydraulic controls

Hey Justler,

That radio interview at the end was a bit spooky, got to say, especially with the radio transmitter going offline like that.

Very freaky, the other vids are interesting too - quite different for the most part to the military drones seen in most of the other videos.

Time to get out of major population centres, methinks. Lets hope they don't bring the 23rd December headline any closer to fox free spirits like us...

Myco that's fascinating footage, but the video says it was seen in Kazakhstan yet the wording in the video says it was seen in Zhejiang?

Didn't they manage to film it til it disappeared over the horizon / blew up / took a turn and vanished upwards?

Whatever is going on, this footage is really interesting, thanks guys.

TBH none of them are very interesting to me. even the 'flying basin', however it moves, isn't very impressive.

instant, radical changes in trajectory and velocity is what i gets my attention.

the footage was filmed in kazakhstan but the same thing was seen in china i think there is pictures or footage of it in china aswell

China-UFO.jpg

Chinese UFO 2011

ufo01_drone_original.jpgflyingobjects12_26.jpg

drones607a.jpg

drone607.jpg

California Drones, Lake Tahoe and Capitola, NoCal.

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie

i saw something about those drones before bit skeptical on those i say photoshop haha

Surely the American Military has better tech than these guys.

• Like 1

A bit conspiracy orientated, but still an interesting watch none the less, particularly the radio conversation at the end.

This guy called back later and admitted to being a prank caller.. I think this is it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuiuxty1qyU