The Corroboree
Shamanistic

Mr Tesla

plasma!

Anything is possible DTB... I'm generally reluctant to jump on the tech bandwagon when things like this come out, but really - we know nothing about physics/gravity except what we've been taught and learned from falling over lots of times. There may very well be laws and forces known to others that have been fully understood but not released to the general population.

With the gravity thing - There's one way that could end in disaster if you knew how, and one that might not (there may be more - who knows) - If you make a gravity engine that *pushes* off the planet, then you're screwing with the planetary alignment - and unless you have an engine diametrically opposite yours (on the other side of the planet) pushing off the planet in the other direction, then surely the planet will move (albeit a very small amount, but how much is too much to upset the balance?) It's possible that some bright spark knows a way to become *invisible* to gravity, in which case you might not upset the balance of other gravitational bodies around you. Without having a clear understanding of what gravity is, its hard to know what sorts of things you can do with it, apart from fall over and guarantee that every time you do, you'll hit the ground... The hitch hikers guide to the galaxy says that "The art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss" - I've tried it dozens of times without success - but my failure to grasp this concept does not imply that it's impossible - just highly improbable, which means that its also certainly going to happen...

Can you imagine how freaky it would have been when they worked out a coil of wire with a current running through it made a magnet? Most people would have scoffed till they saw it, then they would have freaked out, ran in circles chanting, tried to burn everyone and screamed at the top of their lungs "it's the devils work" - Tesla mentions that when he lit up a bulb wirelessly in front of a non-scientific audience this exact thing happened - people were trampled trying to get out of the theatre!

I'm personally of the opinion that anything is possible, (and probable) - But anything that moves faster than the mainstream mass of human imagination is too much of a shock to the system and people freak out - It will be interesting to see what happens, they've given a specific date not too far into the future - I hope I'm building a gravity drive shortly after that - but I won't be selling my things ready to move to Mars just yet.

He's 110% a fraud. No real scientist could be this ****ing stupid:

GOD PARTICEL

These two words used by CERN’s themselves are an insult to the stature of the creation and demeaning of the glory of the creator.

Today there is an expectation that the Man will show another point of his immaturity and again put himself on the line of thinking, as ‘the earth was the centre of the universe’ as of the past centuries.

As a physicist’s it is rather embarrassing to listen to the news today and as eagerly waited by other misguided and ignorant people for the most advance institute in particle physics CERN’s to make a fool of themselves.

Today the 4.7.2012 we are expecting that CERN’s to announce officially that they have found the GOD PARTICELS and of Bosons principle to be confirmed.

With much regret if this announcement is to be made, then this puts another point of embarrassing mark on this institute’s work in the future.

If these short-sighted scientists could understand that, when as stronger fields reduce in strength and in their interactions, then two forces of nature (gravity and Magnetic fields or Magravs) are created, which their balancing forces ( Magnetic and Gravitational fields) leads to creation of mass fields strength, then they will realise that the creation of mass in matter level and is creature’s Magravs and field strength dependent.

Thus what is matter or mass to the man is not the same with other creatures of universe and in different fields strength like principle and transition field strength.

With this expected announcement of today, the point to remind these misguided scientists is that then God has many different particles for its different creatures in the universe and similarly, as I always say, these scientists are so ignorant that if they understand the real working of the magnetic fields of the universe, then they themselves are GOD particle as they are unfortunately visible and their ignorant voice audible to us as the rest of the god particle of the universe.

Matter and mass is detectable, when number of similar fields strength interaction becomes at the field strength detection level of the observes amino-acid Magravs strength, that Magravs field strength become at detectable strength in interaction by and in creature's field strength.

Then we call this point of creation the point of appearance and detection of entity for that being and not a GOD particle.

GOD Help us today from this nonsense of the CERN’s.

M T KESHE

The entire quote, is utterly, utterly, full of shit. Carry on guys. :)

Im not sure what to make of keshe's announcement but he's given us a date so the best thing we can do is wait I guess. The above quote dies read a little strange I must say..

I find it hard to take his word against the word of men who are able to spell 'particle' correctly... but who knows, spelling seems to have gone by the wayside in recent years...

^ The above campaign has reached its goal and more - they've got a million dollars now!

A quick note to the people that don't think wireless power is possible (and the reasoning is that if it were, it would be here today) - His patents would never have made it though the patent office if they didn't work... The reason you're not seeing wireless power devices today is $$$ - The people that generate electricity (and had all the power and wealth back in the 1900's) have all the money, and they don't want electricity being distributed wirelessly, because there's no way to charge the end user for it's use... It's all about the $ and the control - not what's best for us, best in terms of efficiency etc... it's $$$ that calls the shots.

• Like 1

Tesla.. what a myth, what a legend. At one point, I wondered if he was even from this planet.

• Like 1