The Corroboree
delshanon

Introduction / Spore print request.

Hey,

I signed up a while back but on completely forgetting my password for both this forum and the email I signed up with I've signed up again with another account.

Basically I'm posting to request some prints if any are available as I just got a new super cool compound microscope from my uncle!! I would like to study some cubensis prints under my new microscope and I haven't had ANY luck in sourcing some to study. I wish I could say I have something to trade but sadly I have nothing as of yet. I am in the middle of isolating some shitake mycelium and some oyster mycelium and hopefully that will be a good way into the community. Anyway if anyone could help me out I promise that I will be returning the generosity to this community in the future. I know the likelihood is probably slim as this is my first post. Either way you can take this post as an introductory message.

Thanks in advance.

PS. Even though this is the mycology forum I've just been given a giant variety of chili seeds if that interests anyone.

Edited by delshanon

Thanks Guys

I've tried there a few times. Once with luck but I lost the print before I could study it.

Hopefully that link Barnard posted works out.

Edited by delshanon

How did you go delshanon? I'm in the same boat, not sure where to look or who to ask...

Just remember, Psilocybe spores are a prohibited import..