The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bread Filter

Can Anyone Contact PD?

I haven't been able to get a reply from PD through the boards or though Mods and Admin and was wondering if anyone can contact him and ask him to PM me. It would be much appreciated.

It concerns a cactus trade from March.

I will give him a ahoy hoy and let you know if I hear back from him.

Edited by watertrade

I will give him a ahoy hoy and let you know if I hear back from him.

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

Contacted!. he asked me to say hi to all SABers! and he will come for a chat sometime soon when he gets the chance.

Contacted!. he asked me to say hi to all SABers! and he will come for a chat sometime soon when he gets the chance.

Thanks heaps mate. Very much appreciated.

WT, please tell him this needs to be sorted out NOW next time you see him again! This guy was so patient with PD and it isnt fair he is letting him begg for his plant(s) or for a simple mail. This goes on for months now and i really feel for Bread Filter and i want him to be delivered asap. The least he could do is write a mail if there are any problems.

• Like 1

EG, I have spoken with both Bread Filter and PD, I understand it will be resolved very soon. when I said "Contacted" it should have probably been "contacted and and should be sorted soon (when delivered)"

I will follow it through.

Great, thanks. I appreciate it!

Edited by Evil Genius

It would be nice if this got followed through because PD said the same thing to me A MONTH ago. It should not take 3 mods one admin, dozens of PMs and facebook messages to complete a simple SALE from several months ago. I think this needs to be noted in his reputation thread because it is wasting so much of everyone's time and causing the buyers so much stress.

• Like 1

hello pd!

love your work bro

It would be nice if this got followed through because PD said the same thing to me A MONTH ago. It should not take 3 mods one admin, dozens of PMs and facebook messages to complete a simple SALE from several months ago. I think this needs to be noted in his reputation thread because it is wasting so much of everyone's time and causing the buyers so much stress.

I will follow through with it.

- I will contact PD again and get a timeframe and keep Breadfilter informed.

Has anyone heard from PD yet?

I just wish he would contact me so that everyone else doesn't have to waste their time with this.

sorry mate, I haven't heard back.since the 30th.