The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

I was ripped

Great idea DL. New semester soon, I love tafe.

It's amazing the business opportunitys that come up in Asia, but without the cash behind u it's all pissing in the wind really.

Ideally is like to spend time there in between the Aussie harvest, grow something.uch easier said than done. I think you would need 300k to seriously gave a good go. Coffee is a great little earner. Good coffee. even a fancy sausage in a roll that my neighbor used to sell at the mullumbimby markets. So many ways to make money u just have to be cunning - that's legal money mind u.which evidently by karmas humor is THE only way I can get that sexy dirty stuff.

Doing business in another country could be *very* challenging culturally for a first timer on their own, and have different legal and reporting requirements, none of which TAFE will be able to help you with. But I'd still recommend the TAFE course because it will teach you other things you'll need to know of which there are heaps anyhow, like basic marketing, maintaining an overview of all the processes etc.

I can't recommend it highly enough. It's easy to have a dream or fifty, bringing it to fruition and keeping it going is the creative and skilled part

It's not always about having the money to fund something, sometimes it can be being around people who have drive and initiative and/or who may be able to help you set something up which can help their own business. TAFE course can help you learn to recognise opportunity

Will get my ass to tafe Monday morning. I'm lucky I have Seth who does biz os who would be an invaluable consultant, my bro in law who is an excellent business, and access to a lot of rich cockys who are totally bored and love he sound of anything exotic. I'm already daydreaming it, and from what I've experienced daydreams lead to fruition. ( except for the one about 69ing Jessica alba with beyonce filming nekid)

Why, is that what yours looks like? It's been so long I've forgotten ;)

And there's my nomination for the annual Juiciest Gossip on SAB Award.

:o

The idea of biological anti-personnel is not new - Whitewind assures me the amazing Mr T keeps Latrodectis heseltii inside his Loph flower pots to deter theft.

LOL, as much as I'd like to take credit for that, it's the critters themselves that had that idea. We do use a few others methods though, including Dendrocnide. My favourite are strategically placed cacti with abundant glochids [esp in the wider Opuntia genus].