The Corroboree
Chef's Foreskin

Rumple Foreskin & Chef...

It's at times like this I look to one of my favourite characters, Rafiki from The Lion King.

WvJ0L.jpg

• Like 4

Funny, I always like Rumple more than chef :lol:. People are pretty forgiving here. Sort out whatever shit you need to sort out with some members and move forward. This will be forgotten pretty quickly.

• Like 1

hakuna matata?

(i blame you for this at0m)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ejEVczA8PLU

I have no idea what u are talking about...... but... leave at0m into this an I will fuck u.. let at0m alone... seriously PM ME FUCK FACE IF U WANNA MAKE A MOMENT.....

??? do u have balls???? at-0m is some one I have made friends with so fuck off....? are u a spastic?????

The only thing I can't forgive is your parents for calling you cameron.

Other than that, if you need help with trades and I can help, point me in the direction of the thread.

• Like 4

I still think you should post on Chef.

However I do enjoy watching Rumple go batshit insane over nothing

Edited by Distracted
  • Like 3

all this outpouring of love and emotion makes me wanna hug somebody.................come 'ere camumplehefskin

now stop this senseless pity pishposh and fix what you can fix and :)

your life sounds like chaos VS hectic, so don't dwell on negativity and just accept the fact that people here are intelligent folk who can make executive decisions when all the facts are before them.

-p.s GOT&Whitewind... that's a beautiful act of ethnohumanitarianism on your behalf.

love this track it reminds me of rebirth and the phoenix .......all positive vibes to you ........and don't tell us any more fibs you galloop

i'm off to Coles to hug randoms in the dairy section

• Like 1

I have no idea what u are talking about...... but... leave at0m into this an I will fuck u.. let at0m alone... seriously PM ME FUCK FACE IF U WANNA MAKE A MOMENT.....

Ummm calm down

dont worry......meh

I dont even see the need in coming clean the fact that you did even means more i spose.

only pissed that my name wasnt in bold ><

I hope you can come back it dosnt make sense not to, dont see torsten caring to much, i mean pay your trades and all should be forgiven 0_o....

I was wondering why you where not on chat for the past few days....

I vote punishment should be change of nick name to "Chefs Foreskin" and loose your DOTS under your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway chef was a troll fuck that guy! i like rumple, i hope this isnt what is keeping you from going to nimbin :(

Edited by vual
  • Like 1

This is a nice thread.

Also: I don't understand a thing about it. I feel so out of the loop!

And by out of the loop, I mean to say that I am also Psylo Dread. Consecutive posts!

Regards,

Marcel

• Like 10

Rumplechefskin... The fact you stuffed up the trade doesn't bother me. I got over it when I told you to stop fucking me around and sold em to someone else. You're apologetic, so that makes good with me...

No residual anger here, so don't stress. All good.

• Like 2

Not that it makes any difference to me but I think the council of the elders should decide a punishment for Rumple so we (and especially Rumple) can draw a line and move on from the past.

I'm thinking... run through the streets naked with "The Corroboree Has Spoken!" painted on your ass!

Finish with a bang and come back a redeemed man, good sir.

I think we'll definitely need photos of it too.

• Like 4

Where the fck are you rumps?

SFC for life :wink:

• Like 1

Not that it makes any difference to me but I think the council of the elders should decide a punishment for Rumple so we (and especially Rumple) can draw a line and move on from the past.

Agreed. We should give each of them one of my warn points.

Clean slate ! Woo, thanks Rumpy Chefskin. I knew you would take a bullet for me.

All in favour of the notion, say caricature..............................................

• Like 2

barefoot sprint over various trichs for a couple metres, and its back the way it was :wub:

We are still talking about this and will make some comments about it later on as this is a pretty weird situation and we arent known to make rash decisions. I am glad that Rumpelchef came clean about this himself because that is a crucial point. Some things i have no problem to understand and to forgive but some other things cant be washed away that easily and i dont wanna see shit like that again. Like ever. But like i said, i dont wanna give a real statement about this now because we havent really talked about this yet. We can be pretty understanding if we feel like someone is honest with us and deserves a second chance but we´ll also need to have some more private man-to-man talk to work something out first. I know Rumpelchef has a good heart but i also think that life is all about making choices and that it only takes a few wrong choices to fuck a life permanently up and if he doesnt live his life a little bit more responsibly from now on, this could happen to him as well. I am a firm believer in giving people chances but i also think that we wouldnt do him a favor if we´d act like nothing had happened now. So we´ll have some talks and keep you guys updated. Torsten was very involved in this from the beginning and im sure he´ll come up with something just. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

We need a POLL! and quick

I need more popcorn!

• Like 1

Did he come clean because Torsten noticed same ip loggin from both accounts or something ro come clean of his own accord,,,

If of his own accord then no hard feelings, and im one of the people he forgot to trade....

Chefs Foreskin....man you could have just told me whatwas going on....we are a pretty understanding lot around here but deception is def not the way to go

While we are on the TOpic

Joshie

CactusCarl

and anyone else i owe....u will all be receiving ur trades i owe u (plus some for making u wait) within a couple of weeks!

• Like 1

I am still confused about whats going on here but hooray for coming clean, cam's crumpled foreskin! We await your triumphant return. This thread has opened my eyes, and allowed my heart to... Nope just damn confused.