The Corroboree
Chef's Foreskin

FREE cereus peruvianus

Hey guy's I was talking about C. Peruvianus today on a different thread but got told off so I thought I would start my own.. I have pretty much unlimited supply to my own C. Peru but the only thing is I am unsure of how big/long a cut can be(postage)..? so input there would be helpful. But I pretty much have as much tip cuts or mid cuts as anyone would like.. I only ask postage because I am one poor mofo :P

Let me know :)

Just remember FREE :) :)

Edited by Rumple Foreskin

I'll take one. All my C. Perevianus are from seed and only 2cm tall. Would love to have some bigger ones!!!!

As far as I know a cutting can be as big as you want. Should be least 3 inch long. *edited length*

But I'm no expert.

Edited by OPP

RF mate nice freebie offer will pm, not sure about your question but if I understand your question correctly personally if I was cutting I wouldn't cut shorter than 20 - 30cm.

Cheers mate

Sorry lad's I ment postage cost, but if you wanna pay X amount for postal I am not worried but some cuts can be as long as 4-5 metres... will PM back now

**********to everyone else I know C.Peru are not desirable but I am just offering what I can at the moment...

they make decent grafting stock and have very pretty flowers, still far from undesirable i say. :)

• Like 1

I only said that because most SAB peeps atleast have one... did you want a cut or two totem?

Hey rump, id like a cut if ya got any left. Let us know the postage cost brother. Your a legend man, on ya for the generosity :) ill pm, well work something out

yeah dude, I O U any way.... so dont worry about postage just PM ya addy

@ GT... lol GT sounds like a sexy mofo car :P

Edited by Rumple Foreskin

I only said that because most SAB peeps atleast have one... did you want a cut or two totem?

my bad. :blush:

and nah i'm all good thanks, already got a few, thanks for the offer though.

Easiest way is to just roll it up in cardboard and tape it up good. They will just weigh it, length doesn't matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

nah your right champ, i just ment up to X amount of plant matter maybe 1mtr is too much?

Hey guy's I was talking about C. Peruvianus today on a different thread but got told off so I thought I would start my own.

lol i saw that, funny as fuck, you got told in no uncertain terms.

how much for 50cm to perth?

Edited by Bundy Bear

if u pay postage BB nothing :)

I'm pretty sure it's about $7 for up to 500g, and $13 for up to 1kg not 100% sure though can't remember hahah

Also I'd be pretty keen for a cutting :)

Hi RF,

I would love a cut or two as well ! Pm'd.

Cheers,

Swiper.

LMAO i just checked that other guys thread and i think you killed his business....arsehole :bootyshake:

so how much is postage?

Edited by Bundy Bear

Yeah. Fucking hilarious...

LMAO i just checked that other guys thread and i think you killed his business....arsehole :bootyshake:

Was that really called for.

Why would you want to hang shit on Tonic as his comment in his thread was not aggressive and fair.

I just don't get the point of the crap trolling posts there is way to much of this sort of shit going on around here lately. :scratchhead:

Cheers

Got

• Like 3

Yeah. Fucking hilarious...

it was, sometimes life hands you shit cards, sorry for offense caused.

Was that really called for.

Why would you want to hang shit on Tonic as his comment in his thread was not aggressive and fair.

I just don't get the point of the crap trolling posts there is way to much of this sort of shit going on around here lately. :scratchhead:

Cheers

Got

i wasn't trying to hang shit on tonic, i was trying to take the piss out of rumple. the arsehole comment was for rumple not tonic, i figured he was secure enough to take it in good humour and the point of the post wasn't to troll, i was serious about the postage bit...how much?

Hang on guy's I am in the middle of sorting some stuff out and will let you's know asap. PM me with your post code guys and I will do the math when I get some time. Sorry, Thanks

5 x 20 free home grown fresh near 100% viability Cereus peruvianus monstrose knobbly x wax seeds to the first 4 people who post (preferably those who cant afford postage on a cut). Thanks moses for the pollen for this X

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31014

I'd be def keen for that :) a bit tight on cash ATM was worried I wouldn't be able to afford this cutting giveaway

call me #2...for the seed i mean.. i think i could spring for postage..