The Corroboree
holymountain

Giveaway: Pachanoia mid cuts.

Because I love this forum and have had more than my share of gifts given by generous members I'm giving away 5 mid section cuts of Trich Pach roughly 30cm each.

These cuts come from a beloved old Pedro thats over 30 years old http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22041&hl=&fromsearch=1

Sadly this year, it fell over and was uprooted by it's owner. Thankfully I was there to pick up the broken pieces. i'll miss the old bugger, but i can rest knowing that there's bits and pieces of him all over australia now.

First five to tell me their favourite King Crimson track will get a cut.

if you don't have a favourite...trust me, you will.... post here so others know when the gig is up!

conditions apply. namely...

You gotta be a relatively newbie.

Winners to pay postage (guessing it will be $10 at least)

Winners may have to wait a week or two for me to get to the post office.

Cuttings may not be perfect and are intended for putting in the ground where they will shoot out big fat green pups of perfection for many, many years to come right?

If you miss out, maybe shoot me a PM and offer something sweet and I'll see what I can do.

Trades not necessary but always accepted. Especially any bridgy, pap or loph seeds.

here's something to start you off....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IQnDRYIYU

That's a very generous offer, you 21st century schizoid man, you.

Is it ok If I try and jump aboard mate? I have been looking for some bits and pieces for grafting purposes..

Very kind of you sir!

Elephant Talk :P

EDIT.. added link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLQhLcKyGs8

RF

Edited by Rumple Foreskin

Hey holymountain, very generous of you, I would have to agree with Marcel 21st century schizoid man :)

Cheers

J.

EDIT P.S. I'd love a cut :)

Edited by jebus

I talk to the wind about this old cactus that felt to the ground...dreaming about a cut ....

I am not in Australia...still possible to try growing this beautiful pachanoi ?

Interested in a bit of heritage, and if you want to get it south would love a cut. Postage no issue.

(that thing was a monster...)

King Crinsom - hadn't heard them before , but both tracks are interesting and will be looking into these talented lads.

Thanks for putting them on the radar.

PM'd to see if I cut it.

WB

I'll try and see if I'm "Starless", or a "Fallen Angel" ... Hadn't heard of them before but I'll go and watch them "Frame by Frame" and it's too late be be part of the giveaway, never mind.

Tex.

I would love a cutting. It would go straight in the ground and not my gullet. Thanks for your consideration.

EDIT

Response withdrawn to allow for someone else to take advantage of this offer. Apologies for any inconvenience Holymountain.

OD

Edited by Opticaldelusion

Arrived today HM,

many thanks mate

Cheers

WB