The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

handy feature to know - retrieve text

my text in fast reply disappeared and i might have closed the window in anger, but i noticed the bottom left corner of the fast reply box had a small link that said something like 'retrieve text' which brought up a box containing my lost post fragment. very cool, i wish the internet had this feature 15 years ago.

• Like 1

Maybe the internet did, its just you that didnt :shroomer:

edit: accidental post, was trying to test this theory and some how it posted...

Edited by chnt

I have noticed an auto save message pop up bottom left corner when composing a post. It says "last auto saved: (at such and such a time)AM" . It happened at 30 seconds after i started to compose my message (or there abouts) ( or possibly the amount of text was the trigger?).

Tapping on the "last auto saved" time opens up a little window, and says this....

As you type, the text editor content is automatically saved so that if you had to reload this page you can restore what you've written so far.

This is a good feature.There is nothing worse than composing a huge post and then losing it due to internet connection or a slip of the finger on the keyboard.

zomg thankyou so much!!!!!!!~!

!!sdaf,bnzdkjlh asdkl,.af,dse.

i've lost some pretty fucking epic posts before and tried to find some way to finding where the 'autosave' feature saves it to to no avail.

Finally!!!

cheers TI

LOL, i must have been tripping(

Edited by Amazonian