The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
TommyChesnutt

scop x psycho0 (refined)

okay doods and dudettes, this is Scop x Psycho0 refined :)

all done.

1- stole his best mates' girl. wrong move buddy, wrong move.

2- gone. lost at sea. is now friends with an old soccer ball.

3- too many university assignments. head exploded during a biology lecture. teacher didn't waste the opportunity, and proceeded to point out the medulla, thalamus and cerebellum.

4- ate too many skittles. had a stroke, and the mri scan came up rainbow-coloured.

5- cried himself to sleep. the pain was so bitter, the salt in his caustic tears slowly burned through his skull overnight.

6- spent his entire life chasing a free-spirited woman, only to realise at the end, that he hadn't lived at all. ce la vi, my friends.

7- life in jail... murder... in cold blood, the bastard.

8- number 8 suffocated while on a camping trip. after a hard nights drinking, went to bed with beer on his breath... woke up with a throat full of snails.

9- daydreamed so much, forgot to feed himself. the inevitable happened, like that guy who died playing counter strike non stop.

10- his car broke down, and he was tired of getting it fixed for the umpteenth time. so he sold it for one of those dinky scooters. lost control on the first roundabout he came to, and careened into the grizzly bear pit at the zoo.

Edited by hunnicutt

psychologists do it better.

Edited by hunnicutt

Hmmm where these seed grown? Source?

sourced from herbalistics, bought as very small seedlings.

Very nice looking plants. It amazes me how much scop cuts the spine length down.

Edited by naja naja
  • Like 1

Ah okay I got them to. Didn't realize it was a paycho0 hybrid.

Pretty sure Darcy has had a few releases of these very similiar hybrids. Unless it had the Psycho0 moniker it would be a different hybrid nito. Maybe one of Ferrets bridgesii from memory.

Nice plants hunni :)

• Like 1

I got these hybrids from herbalsitics. U guys 100% a parent is psycho0? That's a big call and If so I want to buy some!

hmm,

well i trust darren (herbalistics),

i think some people don't,

but he's always done me right as a customer... if a herbalistics listing was wrong, the AE forums would point it out quick - i don't think he can afford to make that sacrifice.

and considering what the ordinary scop x bridge looks like,

the scop x psycho0 is visibly different in appearance... deeply coloured like psycho0, and richly similiar to psycho0 in bug-resistancy.

preddy sure it's psycho0 doods :)

edit - just say the word incog, and i'll trade you for some pretty kk339s...

Edited by hunnicutt

yup, if i can't get someone to take the bulk off my hands, then i will sell individually, however at around $1 cm.

if you do wind up selling them individually count me in i would love to have this hybrid

I'd be keen on a cut too but I can't take the lot sorry, as I am two states away.

well that may be the best way then.

i'll give it 24 more hours guys, just in case...

check back tomorrow :)

So herbalistics stated a parent is intact psycho0?

"Trichocereus scopulicola X 'Psycho0' (plant)

A cross between two desirable Trichocereus species, both species originating from Bolivia in South America.

Trichocereus scopulicola was the mother and Trichocereus bridgesii 'Psycho0' the father. Hybrid produced by Herbalistics."

- quoted from Cacti and Succulents page 1, Herbalistics, 2012 (quantity 0 remaining, for those curious.)

you seem skeptical incog!

... should i have reason to believe these aren't what i bought them as?

seriously, if there is any doubt, then tell me... otherwise all other factors (growth habit, glaucousness etc) point to psycho0.

Edited by hunnicutt

Nah not at all! Darren is a horticulturalist and I don't believe he would make shite up, I was more curious. Keen to make a trade with u. Mine where just bridg x scop from him, might hafta have a chat with dazza and seek out the background of my own plants. U think it pays to be skeptical when I deal with cultivars.

Nah not at all! Darren is a horticulturalist and I don't believe he would make shite up, I was more curious. Keen to make a trade with u. Mine where just bridg x scop from him, might hafta have a chat with dazza and seek out the background of my own plants. I think it pays to be skeptical when I deal with cultivars.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

righto, yeah he's definately sold the scop x bridgey before as well, also recommendable plants :)

individual cuts are now up for sale guys :) ^

40CM SNAP!

pm'd

Edited by mud
  • Like 1

What do you recon the postage on the $48cm if its not too much I will shot gun that.

will do the calculator thing tomorrow :)

Lock me in for the 48cm one please. Will definitely take it thanks.

a bump, for the weekend casuals.