The Corroboree
tipz

auction - 750 loph seeds ( mixed williamsii )

thats $10 per 100 seed....nothing wrong with a little money making if we still save money....$15 for 100 would still be way undercutting and still leave you making a little penny for ur trouble....

i for one would love to purchase 100 seeds for $15....and im sure every other cactophile on here would jump at the chance

EDIT: sell 500 seeds...make ur money....and get 250 free for ur trouble ... :lol:

Edited by 2Deep2Handle
  • Like 1

or if you were to donate some small lots of seed, we could return back to you the 'first born loph' so to speak. that way you'd be getting back a flow of lophs, lovingly grown on and grafted and what not. that would be nice, think of it as a long term investment

True SABer texacana :) awesome generosity

When you do get around to selling etc I'm def keen to go in on some if that's cool :) been wanting some lophs for so long now lol

Once again wicked generosity, both by texacana and tipz

Fush and chups

Brooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

Not in it to make money - would be wrong

I would not say that is wrong texecana.

It takes time and effort to send out so many trades. Not only the hours involved but the envelopes and postage and petrol e.t.c e.t.c

I have made a modest amount of money off of all my seed sales, but at the same time it has taken much effort and in some ways a little risk. And it is up to the buyer as to if he wants to pay the price.( I have also given away shitloads of stuff to counterbalance my profiteering )

I can assure you that some Australian seed vendors buy them OS for quite cheap and then charge an arm and a leg. I have probably pissed them off with flooding the market with such low prices. But this is a free market and I want to see these seeds get out before it becomes too late for us to be able to sell them like this. So sorry guys :wink: Ill stop now :lol:

Some probably snicker at my 'giveitaway' attitude and my cheap prices - but you know what ? If thats the case they dont know me and :bootyshake:

• Like 2

I would not say that is wrong texecana.

It takes time and effort to send out so many trades. Not only the hours involved but the envelopes and postage and petrol e.t.c e.t.c

I have made a modest amount of money off of all my seed sales, but at the same time it has taken much effort and in some ways a little risk. And it is up to the buyer as to if he wants to pay the price.( I have also given away shitloads of stuff to counterbalance my profiteering )

I can assure you that some Australian seed vendors buy them OS for quite cheap and then charge an arm and a leg. I have probably pissed them off with flooding the market with such low prices. But this is a free market and I want to see these seeds get out before it becomes too late for us to be able to sell them like this. So sorry guys :wink: Ill stop now :lol:

Some probably snicker at my 'giveitaway' attitude and my cheap prices - but you know what ? If thats the case they dont know me and :bootyshake:

No, you're good, Tipz - you're the real-deal! I hear you about making ends meet - All I was saying is that SAB and you people have been good to me - this community has been good to me. I've had people (including yourself, Tipz) do some nice things for me, so that I can enjoy some unique experiences - isn't that why we're all here, after all? I'd like to think that I'm shouting a Guy or Gal at the bar a free beer, and letting them enjoy some of our great Oz hospitality.

I know that when the time comes, that they will remember, and do some kind act themselves and promote it themselves.

Karma!

• Like 1

I want to see these seeds get out before it becomes too late for us to be able to sell them like this.

^^this^^^

... is something we all should consider, with many presently legal plants, seeds etc. As many people as possible need to be carrying examples of species for when the resatrictions get tighter and tighter.

So of course we can all destroy them together when the time comes :)

• Like 3

yes destroy lol... I'm thinking about studying lab tech so I can tissue culture for prosperity. True story.

Flood this country with generosity and Love..........and lophs.....way to go Corroboree.

texecana may i buy 20 seeds for $10 ? always wanted to try my hand at germinating WL :)

Hi Texacana,

I would love to be one of those 10 lucky folks, my hand is up also.

Kind regards & peace

Sam