The Corroboree
Ambient

Bass in the Valley - WA

gallery_9498_458_143031.jpg

Awesome doof coming up on the 18th of Feb, PM me or join Mushroom Soup Productions on Facebook for more details.

Hope to see ya there :)

Edited by Ambient Forest
  • Like 1

sounds pretty mad, though i've never been to bailingup and will probably be too busy to stay up all night at that time (though it seems i have the time to do it now), maybe next year...

Edited by chnt

Looks fun, i hope to doof WA style this year!

Looks like the link don't work though, just takes me to my events page. Might be a private event

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios
  • Like 1

yeh same thing i clicked it and it just took me to facebook with all my own event invites

and incase you dont see my comment on the pic as you dont get notifications from it

balingup is spelt like this<<<<<<<<

other than that love the poster very well done :)

i do some graphic design myself posters, flyers and cd covers and stuff for people

aswell as for mself and my own small companies :)

Cheers guys :) & for the heads up on spelling Myco, I copied the text from the facebook event & presumed it was correct, updating it now.

The event must be set to private, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Either: PM me you're email associated with Facebook & I'll invite you to the event.

Or: Request to join Mushroom Soup Productions (MSP), ask Jimmy (the organizer) for an invite & mention how you found the event (this forum/thread).

Whichever method you use, I'd recommend Joining MSP to keep in touch with what's going on & to hear about future events.

no worries Ambient Forest

as i said i do a bit of graphic design myself

i have the same problem all the time with people giving me things that are spelled incorrectly

and even myself just spelling things wrong

you look at the thing for hours sometimes and even if you know the spelling you still dont realise haha

poster looks awesome :)

I've just realised this will be on the same weekend as "Perth monthly meet, 3rd of each month"would be great to meet up with a few SAB members at the event.

When do you think will be a good time? - Here's the set list.

"6.00 – 8.00 Don Fermano – With the Tech house

8.00 – 9.00 DJ Impression – Bringing the suave electro beats

9.00 – 10.00 S+M Project – Smashing out the maximum minimal tech (Live)

10.00 – 11.00 Bam Sam – Electro/fidget madness and mayhem

11.00 – 12.30 Jakimo – Slamming out the big bad drum and bass

12.30 – 2.00 Idle hands – Bouncing around the psy - (Tasmania)

2.00 – 3.30 Knarrl – Bringing his beastly rolling full on

3.30 – 5.00 Daisycutter - Dropping dark psy beats laced with prog flavour

5.00 – 6.30 Toxic Matter – Bringing up the sun with the progressive trance

6.30 – 8.00 Idle hands – Starting the day with some more chunky Prog

8.00 – 9.30 Dj Gills – Crashing back into the funk with breakbeat goodness

9.30 – 11.00 Jakimo- Ending the set list with some funky chunky electro breaks

11.00 → close open decks for DJ's"

Maybe meet near the end of the prog sets in the moring, it will be light & things should have calmed a bit by then.

myco - haha yeah, half of graphic design is just being super meticulous & remembering to triple check everything is perfect.

i won't be able to attend :( So close, just bad timing. Already taking time off of work the week before, can't afford not to work :(

i hope the intent brings the right crowd.

Last thing u want is a bogan party.

• Like 1

Agreed, but I have a good feeling the extra distance will help contribute to filtering out those who are just looking for a party to crash & keep the crowd in better supply of friendly faces dedicated enough for the drive, ready to get in the spirit of things & share the good vibes! :)

Also (as pointed out to me earlier) the event has been kept private on FaceBook, so participants will need to be invited by a friend who is already attending in order to receive details of its whereabouts. While this doesn't completely limit the events exclusivity it does help to keep the details within friends groups & not as openly available.

At the end of the day we can only do so much to encourage people to come for the right reasons. The event is not being set up for people to test their limits, we urge everyone who attends to party safely & have a good time :)

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Ambient Forest

Less than a week to go!

A meet up at the event was mentioned earlier & as good as this would be I'm somewhat skeptical of its practicality. It's usually hard enough just trying to find you're mates half way through a doof let alone people you may not know.

If you would like to try you're luck at bumping in to a few folks from the forum, just permi-marker "SAB" on the back of you're hand & keep an eye out for others. I'm not sure how effective this will be, but worth a try, If you see my hand come say hey :)

Edited by Ambient Forest
  • Like 2

Man living close would be schweet. I'm actually having a bit of trouble finding a way down with no license + doofing mates working or away FIFO atm :(

Anyone got a spare seat?

I'm in the Perth Hills area, happy to pay for fuel, have light weight camp gear, as well as beverages & more to share :wink: preferably going early sat & returning mid to late sun. Also, if interested, I was originally planning to go Fri evening to chill n help set up, can get details early & extend the invite to the rest of the car if ur interested, but u wouldn't have to help set up, just chill n chat, share a few beverages/spliffs etc :)

Really don't want to miss this one, PM me if you can help :)

Edit:Grammar

Edited by Ambient Forest

Lift sorted :lol:

Just had a listen to the set posted on BITV FB page, also looking forward to this guy.

12.30 – 2.00 Idle hands – Bouncing around the psy

Edit: Fixing link

Edited by Ambient Forest
  • Like 1

Cheers man :) will keep it in mind if my ride falls through.

Directions BITV!

To receive em, please join MSP (on FB) & PM Jimmy or myself (on here) you're phone number, we will be sending out directions later today! :lol:

Shame, cant make this one.

Doof hard fellas.

Yeah things didn't quite work out on the transport front as I had hoped - and I had a massive night last night, so I'm happy to let this one go.

Enjoy.