The Corroboree
Psylo

Surgery Admission

Slightly off-topic, but in your opinion how is using herb going to be detrimental to the recovery process ?

Also off-topic, I had an endoscopy (camera up the arse) and they put me under a general anesthetic. After coming back to consciousness, I was told to wait for an hour,, as there was no-one to take me home. Five minutes of music videos and crying infants in the waiting room and I was outta there ! Walked home, had a pipe, and down to the RSL for a schooner. Whatever the combination, my world descended into darkness and I only came to an hour later, with some old guy overseeing my progress. So who knows, maybe weed and anesthetic don't mix :)

Lol hope you had something to eat before the schooner... one ends up pretty food and water deprived by the end of the fasting process for an endoscopy + colonoscopy. I'm pretty booze tolerant but after that procedure 1 beer + a smoke woulda nailed me.

Also for that procedure it's not a proper general as such because it's such a short process, and they instead use propofol (to put into 'twilight sleep' as they call it) combined with midazolam so you're benzo'd and don't remember a fucking thing. They need you a lil responsive as they have to roll you over during (for the colonoscopy) and they can't risk needing to put on artificial respiration. They use propofol for surgical wisdom teeth removal as well.

Anyone know where I can get myself an XL nurses outfit ?

Do you mean scrubs?

I love scrubs!

:D

Was thinking more along these lines, Turkleton.

06047-male-nurse-costume-eqLW.jpg

Oh yeah .. THOSE uniforms, well above my pay grade :P

I used to love Scrubs but they should have stopped after the fifth season. Watching the new seasons makes me feel like watching the third Terminator movie or something like that. Some things shouldnt be continued. Thats why im kinda reliefed that house, one of my favorite shows of all time will be cancelled after the next season. Last season was just way too stupid and i lost interest somewhere.

I dunno about seasons, i just think scrubs are awesome comfy about the anywhere wear ;)

And chicks look hot in them.

Ha! ive never seen niggles in anything else!

seriously

Hey speaking of Scrubs, a guy I know received two copies of the complete 5th season on DVD so he gave me one. The thing is, I really can't stand television sitcoms (or TV in general), so it's just gathering dust amongst my books.

Soooooo. If anyone wants the collection, it's yours for free, and I'll cover the postage(within Australia). Expressions of interest here in this thread,first in gets the booty.

I'll take it matey. Thanks

You really are a champ :P

Edited by MorteiN