The Corroboree
rogdog

Giveaway: Rare Anadenanthera colubrina seeds

Three lots of five seeds to giveaway. Very rare seed collected from a Cebil forrest in Peru. Fresh and very viable (90% germination rate).

Due to the rare status of these beauties, offer is only for members here who joined three or more years ago, to have the best chance of the genes staying in the community.

First in, best dressed.

Yes please!

Oh. Wait. I just read the 3 year condition. Oh well!

I'd love some, thanks for your generosity

Nice giveaway rogdog :)

bugger I havnt even been a member for a year lol

But in saying that, with the longer members you know there's more of a chance that there'll be another giveaway in the future :)

Lucky duckys who ever scoops these up!

Peace

Irie,

I'm in !

But have I been here 3yrs????

Just checked......Apparently, 3yrs 1month!!!

I already have peregina.

Respect,

Z

Edited by Zaka

Member since December 2008 you lucky bastard lol :P

;_;

I don't think I've been here quite 3 years yet.

Edit: Just checked and not even close. I would love an exception for my case. I can only ask. :)

Edited by βluntmuffin

dam I wish id been here 3 years but oh well I am sure once they get passed around we will end up with some eventually

• Like 1

Rogdog, i'd love a chance at growing some of these beauties. If theres any left i'd be very keen thanks mate.

All gone. Sorry to all who have been here less than 3 years, but it is for the greater good that the gene pool is expanded and minimising the chance of a noob doing a hit and run. I mean no offense to noobs, we all have to start somewhere.

Rest assured that a lot of experienced growers have these seeds now, and they will be on the market as they mature. I know of at least 30 plants that will be offered for sale or trade after next winter.

• Like 2

are these coming thru OZ customs? Be careful people...

are these coming thru OZ customs? Be careful people...

The seeds are in Oz, they were mailed here and were AQIS checked and passed.

*edit* disclaimer, just because these passed quarantine, does not mean that all will. Know the risks and laws before attempting to import any plant matter

Edited by rogdog

Hey RogDog

If you come into anymore would you consider sending some to a n00b with the promise of pics of germination, seedling and young plant stages?

Naturally if I don't these my name can be slagged around the forum (which it won't because we all can purchase the non-viable ones from Herbalistics or Shaman-Australis for entheogen use).

I actually have an order coming of Anadenanthera Colubrina seeds from Herbalistics. Anyone have success using these seeds?

rgds

EA

Hi Folks, just a note to those who have these seeds so their origin doesn't become confused... these seeds were picked in Salta, Argentina (a long way from Peru) from an almost pure forest of A.columbrina var Cebil. They were checked and cleared by AQIS, however I would not consider posting seeds of this plant to Australia again having become aware of their legal status after sending them.

I will post some pics of the forest when I get organised.

That is such a good giveaway! Wished I was good enough!

Hi Folks, just a note to those who have these seeds so their origin doesn't become confused... these seeds were picked in Salta, Argentina (a long way from Peru) from an almost pure forest of A.columbrina var Cebil. They were checked and cleared by AQIS, however I would not consider posting seeds of this plant to Australia again having become aware of their legal status after sending them.

I will post some pics of the forest when I get organised.

Thanks for the clarification, micromegas. Sorry for the the worng info to the people who I posted the seeds to.