The Corroboree
theuserformallyknownasd00d

loph seeds for trade

hey guys I recently got some super fresh loph seeds offa tipz and didnt sow them all. I have 5 packets of 10-15 seeds each up for trade, hoping to get some interesting cactus or succulent plants or cuttings.

thanks guys

d00d

Im interested... got all the stuff we talked about together :D

Hey d00d

I have some Trichocereus Bridgesii seeds that I would love to trade for some Loph williamsii. I could trade 10 for 10 if you wanted? If your interested PM me :)

Super.

Dont have anything to trade. Can pay, if interested pm me with price. May need some advice on germinating them. Thanks Vulcan

Just a quick note to avoid mislabelling.

There were two members who would have recieved a padded envelope with about 3-400 unlabelled cacti seed with some mucuna beans and a few other goodies.

Unfortunately i lost track of who recieved them. So you would have got 2 packages when you were expecting one. I assumed whoever got the extra order would have let me know with either a thankyou or a heads up :rolleyes: ... but i didnt hear about it.

So basically the purpose of this is to let them know, just in case they are being passed on as straight loph or mixed trich. All other orders where the seed was pre-counted and labelled is exactly as labelled. It was just these two freebies.

The seeds were a mix of LW and mixed trich. I spilt a heap whilst counting and they all got mixed up. So if you got one of these unlabelled bulk packs of seed now you know.

Sorry for any misunderstandings - tipz

Edited by tipz

Hey tipz I only received one packet I purchased from you, it didn't contain any mucuna from you, just the package I've already PMd you for re identification. For your info it was labeled lucky lophs.

D00d

Hey tipz I only received one packet I purchased from you, it didn't contain any mucuna from you, just the package I've already PMd you for re identification. For your info it was labeled lucky lophs.

D00d

Nothing to worry about then doodabides... anything thats labelled is exactly as labelled. It was only two bulk packs of seed that were unlabelled.