The Corroboree
Foo

Non Monstrose pup from Monstrode Bridge?

As you can see, the pups coming up do not look monstrose at all. Or will these go through substantial changes?

107bjp.th.jpg

108iw.th.jpg

The second pup is bellow the larger section (apparently my plantisnt that clever).

Edited by eatfoo

That's normal. It'll look the same as the other offsets soon enough.

• Like 2

Cool thanks. Its just that it looks ULTRA normal to me :P

I love this time of year when the new growh starts appearing.

Makes me want to get out there with the camera and document the growth.

The snails have been pretty intense this year and many of my beauties are going to look a alittle mishapen soon.

I thought the same thing this year with my penis they look normal for about 2 weeks then stop growing spines. It's such an unusual mutation. Apparently there is a tbm form that will throw normal growth, i want one :)

I thought the same thing this year with my penis they look normal for about 2 weeks then stop growing spines. It's such an unusual mutation. Apparently there is a tbm form that will throw normal growth, i want one :)

Most mutants (monstrose/crests) will throw a normal branch here and there but for some reason our TBM just never seems to do it. It would be awesome if one did because that normal part of the plant may flower and I think it would create some very interesting hybrids.

I've seen a few pics of a tbm with normal growth but apparently it's only one form that will do it and the pics were from usa so I'm not sure if it's in au. I have also seen seeds for sale that i was told was from normal growth off a tbm

Edited by cactuscarl

Can you provide link to those pictures and seeds Carl?

The pics are on here somewhere in a discussion about tbm i can't remember what it's called but it was only a couple of months ago. No links to the seeds either as at the time i thought it was a scam because id never seen tbm throw any normal growth and didn't think it was possible

I just found that post i can't link it without a memory card for my phone but it's call needed tbm advice it's got 2 nice photos one looks like tbm throwing normal psychoO

Do you mean this thread? If so, that new pup in the first post is as monstrose as the rest of them.

Edited by tripsis

Am I the only one who read this thread as a continual penis joke? But your cactus is nice and thick eatfoo. :innocent_n:

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist

The larger section has gotten alot fatter over the last week, spun me out.