The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Kee

So.. 7 Billion

hey kee, good response and thought pattern from the recent co2 5 star thread.

quick search reveals 2.3 tonnes per year total co2 emmited from one US average citizen, according to your graph that means a figure i cannot work out because its exponential and i just dont have the time or knowledge, but in 2050 2 billion more humans will be producing 4.6 billion tonnes of CO2 in that year alone. if that was 9 billion in 2050 then that figure will be 20 billion odd tonnes of co2 per year expended solely by humans.

on todays figures on average for the 7 billion humans we already expend 16 billion tonnes of CO2 per year on this years or nexts averages alone.

so what is the average output of a big factory per year, does it get close to this..............personally im a climate change fence sitter but to me i dont see industry getting anywhere near this 16 billion tonnes per year, this is without of course adding other animals to the equation and or the current rate of tree cutting vs planting. so one sceptic could only assume if he wasnt me that climate change and carbon taxing is a falacy, in fact we should be carbon taxing every human on this planet as well as industry.

edit- not reliable source but the human impact may be not as signifigant going buy this basic data for starters http://askville.amazon.com/Carbon-Dioxide-average-Coal-Burning-Power-Plant-release-atmosphere-year/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=1759428

Edited by santiago

I disagree with the idea that humans are a virus. We are a cancer. Think about it, what is a cancer? A cancer is a cell, or group of cells, that have become disconnected from the communication system of the organism. This leads them to become rogue cells that have no interest in maintaining the whole. That is what we are, disconnected from our mother.

• Like 3

So negative. If reality is dictated by your own thoughts then the reality you are manifesting for your self is very unhealthy indeed. I think we need to give our self more respect as a species if we are to turn things around, positive renforcemant not negative. We are not a virus. We are not Cancer. We are human beings and we have more power over this universe then we can imagine.

EVERYTHING - follows the state you are in ;) Be aware of your state, Be in control of your state and reality will be a much nicer place for us all.

Edited by Slybacon
  • Like 6

I'm Doug Stanhope, and that's why i drink. :bootyshake:

Can't argue with that. I wonder if Joe Rogan (who now co-hosts the Man Show with Doug) let Doug into his sensory deprivation tank with some D m t?

So negative. If reality is dictated by your own thoughts then the reality you are manifesting for your self is very unhealthy indeed. I think we need to give our self more respect as a species if we are to turn things around, positive renforcemant not negative. We are not a virus. We are not Cancer. We are human beings and we have more power over this universe then we can imagine.

EVERYTHING - follows the state you are in ;) Be aware of your state, Be in control of your state and reality will be a much nicer place for us all.

I wasn't trying to be negative, just stating a perspective. A perspective that is more or less true of a large portion of the population.

How can I go about fixing something when I don't even know what the problem is? I can't. I have to first accept the truth, however metaphorical it may be, and adjust accordingly.

I work every day to reconnect, but that doesn't mean that I am connected. It is an ongoing process that is far from negative and full of light.

If we don't accept the truth, then we grieve constantly. That is negative.

^^^ So the "truth" is we are cancer? And you think it is healthy to accept this view of ourselfs in order not to grieve?

• Like 1

The truth is that we are disconnected.

I agree, but not from some mother spirit , from ourselfs, and from each other. We are still connected, but our awareness of this connection has been replaced by 1's and 0's

u guys need to watch kymatica

it explains it rather well.

the illness of the false ego and that we are a conscious organism capable of stimuli

the whole earth is a living organism that is conscious

and so it the entire universe.

thanks kee for posting the vid :)

Edited by 7baz

Mines better!! :P Edited by Kee

Indeed, when I was referring to "mother" I was referring to the whole organism that is Earth, not just some spirit figure you've conjured up in your head.

BTW, Kymatica is great, as is Esoteric Agenda, their other doco.

Edited by Roopey

Why is cancer negative? I think cancer is just cancer.

It is.

I'm sure cancer doesn't mind being cancer.

Cancer is negative because you perceive it to be negative I think without cancer the current world we exist in would be worse off.

From the viewpoint of the matrix clip, don't mice/rabbits do the same thing? Hell don't kangaroos/koala's do the same thing? It's not about finding an equilibrium in the environment, it's about becoming prey to a smarter/more agile hunter. Once we became technologically advanced we rose to the top of the food chain. I have no reason to believe any animal out there wouldn't do the same thing we do if they were in our shoes.

Good? Bad? words.

Is! Exists! ideas.

Some quotes i pulled from Kymatica - thought they were pretty notable. ‎

"The reason why we have failed for thousands of years to conquer these archetypal rulers permanently is because for thousands of years we have been fighting the symptoms of an illness and not the root cause. For every corrupt government that falls at the hands of a revolutionary oppressed people, two more will rise in its place every time. Because the root cause of a corrupt government does not exist in the individual leading that government. It exists within the psyche of every individual."

‎"But when you think of the fact that we’re only conscious of this small little fraction of our behavior… What we don’t realize is that entire countries, entire civilizations that think they’re free and independent but are unconsciously too afraid to be free and independent they will beg to be governed and if they can’t do it themselves, who do you think will consciously or unconsciously take that responsibility? It usually ends up being that strong masculine animus archetypal figure. When we think we’re in danger, we’re not looking for our mother to nurture us, we want our father to protect us. And right on cue, with the age of fear, this age of catastrophe, the age of this parasite we see masculine domination."

"Money is said to be the root of all evil. Yet it cannot be evil, because money is only a symbol. Symbols carry only the faith of spirit of the observer. This means that the symbol of paper money… Yet it cannot be evil, because money is only a symbol. This means that the symbol of paper money evokes and surfaces the evil intentions and inherent flaw of our false-ego."

‎"My experiments on stem cells, which I started in 1967 I’d isolate one stem cell, put it in a Petri dish and then it would divide every 10 hours. So I took all the cells, split them up into 3 groups and then just put them in 3 Petri dishes . And then I changed the growth medium, the constituents of the environment in each of the three dishes. In one dish the cells formed bone, the second dish they formed muscle, and the third dish they formed fat cells. What controlled the fate of a cell? And the first thing you have to say is “Wait, they were all genetically identical when they were put in the dish” So obviously the genes didn’t control it because they all have the same genes. What was different was the environment. And all of a sudden in my career, it’s like “Oh my gosh” Here I am teaching that genes control life, and the cells are telling me genes respond to life.” And since you can control the response, you can control your life. It’s how you read the environment, how your mind perceives the environment and if you understand this then you could lead yourself to the most wonderful expression on this planet, to be fully alive and fully healthy, just how you respond to the world."

Why is cancer negative? I think cancer is just cancer.

I think you know why cancer is negative and why it invokes a negative view when we as a species are compared to it. I don't see cancer creating anything but more cancer and in most cases ultimately death. This can be seen as Negative or positive, but I think if you were to take a general survey then it would be pretty clear what the consensus is. So I think it is negative in this context as comparing us to cancer is the perception that we only have the power to destroy and cause death. This to me is a negative mindset.

On a somewhat tangentially related note, one set of human cancer cells (that outlived their progenitor) have been called a new species (by some): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa#Helacyton_gartleri

I also don't think there's anything wrong with acknowleding that we're farking up our own planet, and we're doing it the way a cancer does. Consume, consume, consume - reach tendrils out as far as they can go, and consume from there, etc. No feedback system in place other than our own demises. As another familiar program states: acknowledging there's a problem is the first step. Having a "positive mindset" which ignores problems is not the way to go. The way to go is indeed with a positive mindset, but one that acknowledges "we can improve from our bad ways", rather than "it's not all bad right now".

I'm wondering if there's a reason for cancer, if there's a reason they're so prevalent. A similar question would be whether cactuses that are cristate or monstrose have a purpose? Look at this guy:

400px-Lophocereus_schottii_var_monstrus_WPC.jpg

It's "mutated" but appears to be doing fine. I wonder if there is a parallel to human cancers.

• Like 1

Mines better!! :P

That was incredible! I could've REALLY done without the animal torture scenes BANGHEAD2.gif EFFING SCUM. The genes respond to life is mind-boggling to not be more widely known in the general public! That should've been groundbreaking news. Instead we hear about some nitwit celebrity getting divorced...

The genes respond to life is mind-boggling to not be more widely known in the general public! That should've been groundbreaking news. Instead we hear about some nitwit celebrity getting divorced...

I completely agree. The amount of phenomena just on this planet, let alone the universe, that are "mind-boggling," and by that I mean not-well-known, is astounding. If people would only wake up to themselves.

Like where was this research in the news?

possibly as a living organism the earth will be here for 4 billion more years. if humans die out eventually which is a mathematical certainty going on current knowledge, the death of us as a species may well indeed lead to a race of highly intelligent dogs. the dogs will form a gigantic wolf pack and be unstoppable. they will then seperate and spread once control is established. these very trained dogs will lead, the various human cues they have been given will lead to dog intelligent natural selection. this will create a master race of dogs, thes dogs will reign over earth for 3 million years until they indeed try to contact a planet of cats. the cats recieve the message and reply via catships at the speed of cat. cats wipe out the dogs and the cats rule the earth for 2 million years. eventually like dinosaurs, mammals, monkeys, humans, dolphins the planet has absorbed massive change in superior ecosystems and eventually the seals decide to flee from the vicious sharks and take 1 million years to grow them. this still leaves planet earth 3994000000 years of change to undergo. will evolution allow us to travel away from earth before the end...thus explaining the need for evolution?