The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MagicalMedic

Dropdown menu near username always open

The dropdown menu in the top right corner that shows links to 'My Profile', 'My Settings' etc is always open. It appears this isn't supposed to happen as it blocks out some other stuff and gets in the way - is this a common problem or could it be the result of script-blocking?

Thanks

or try refreshing the page?

Thanks for the suggestions, it happens whenever I'm logged in though. Tried logging in and out nonetheless, but it's always like that. It's in the way of the search function

ahhh from memory either upgrading your old browser, or checking java is enabled, are two possible solutions. it's a real pain of an issue, there are threads on it if you can find them, maybe the FAQ.

Thanks guys, it's almost certainly java - as I mentioned in my original question I usually roll with scripts blocked. Perhaps this might be something admin could see to if it's a common problem for those blocking scripts?

hi i remember script blocking doing it when i use firefox. just put in an exception for http://www.shaman-australis.com and it should fix it up. theres no malicious scripts at this site at all so it's fine.

yep, it's java, and no, we won't be changing it.

Cheers qualia just unblocked shaman & it's gone, should've just done that initially knowing shaman wouldn't have sneaky scripts