The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
parzival

Acacia Maidenii & Acacia Obtusifolia

A dear old friend and I were hoping to take a stroll in/around sydney to admire some fine maidenii and obtusifolia, but we aren't too sure where to look, does anyone have any suggestions for us as to where we would go to admire these acacias? They are ever so lovely!

Thanks in advance

Edited due to over-reactions from members - despite there being nothing breaking the rules.

Summary - Try the bushlands on the South Coast.

Edited by Psylo Dread

^^ Not sure if thats the best idea on a public forum. People that are interested in the mass ringbarking of trees can read too :unsure:

We're talking about a widespread Australian native, and the OP has stated that he wants to look at some. The answers that followed are addressing his enquiry. We can't start claiming that to answer such a question 'might' allow nefarious usage of this information.

Enjoy your nature studies, parzival.

I dont think thats responsibe at all. If anyone want to put in the effort they will find what they want. Maybe a pm would have been more appropriate than posting on the open fourm...

Nothing now stopping a bunch of bogans with chainsaws and woodchippers

• Like 1

No one can go chopping down and woodchiping there

No-one can start chopping down and woodchipping in a State forest either. It's illegal.

Do you think that 'a bunch of bogans' have the means or the knowledge to pursue such a hobby ? Add to that, there isn't exactly a burgeoning market demand that their social network could feel the need to fulfil. Im getting a bit jack of my posts being demonised at every opportunity. No forum rules were broken. However in the interests of stopping you people from drawing me into an arguement, I have edited the post. Are we all happy now ?

Thank you

Please edit your post also, its too specific.

Ah, I see my post has caused quite a reaction in some members, apologies good sirs/madames, I only wanted to know where I might find these lovely species and now I do. Thanks.

I would not be against deleting this thread if it would make anyone feel better. Just sayin'

Peace edit

Edited by Psylo Dread