The Corroboree
Russian

Open minded couple looking for meet up in Sydney

russian i know who you are...naja naja is right. your writing style gives you away too easy

i don't get it....

?

russian i know who you are...naja naja is right. your writing style gives you away too easy, where are you doing this from? an internet cafe !

if i am wrong (and i dont think i am well then apologies in advance russian)...........but i think your a recent member with over 1500 posts. the pretending to not understand english gave you away, shouldnt have harped on that, considering your english is way to good in certain areas to fake that.

if i can pass off any advice in regards to spirituality and plants etc...........they find you, you do not find them, just in case your story is true...but you know its not.

Hm..may I consider that like a compliment? is my english really good? wow, thanks... Actually I am who I am, I don't give a shit if you guys think I'm someone from this forum. It's only one chance to make sure meet me, ok? Or I can write something in russian if you like....

Я есть тот, кто есть! :wink:

Actually I am who I am, I don't give a shit if you guys think I'm someone from this forum.

What a rapid change in writing style and attitude? I'm leaning towards Santiago's view now, as I don't think a newbie would respond in such a way, especially after being so friendly earlier. "give a shit" is a mannerism that I have heard from people of which english is their second language only very, very rarely. "Do not care" would have been a better idea.

And what if you amateur detectives are wrong? Way to welcome a new member :rolleyes:

I think it's generally good to give people the benefit of the doubt. If it's another member here then does it really matter as long as they cause no problems? New members generally don't get much slack if they cause problems anyway, so if Russian is another member who wants to cause problems, then I don't think their new alter ego will be around for long.

I actually first thought naja's suspicion was to do with the fact that we have a new member who is particularly interested in networking and mentioned a plant whose use is illegal in this country in their first post. Though I don't think Russian is likely to find anyone willing to incriminate themselves or others by suggesting how Russian might become involved in the use of this plant if such use exists in this country.

IF Russian is not who they say they are, it was actually quite clever to choose a thread title that would attract so much attention. How many introduction threads do we have that have had so many replies? :wink:

If people have serious suspicions, it is better just to quietly let Torsten know via PM, and then he can keep a bit of an eye on the member. And if you're wrong, you won't have caused friction and alienated a potentially good member.

Russian, I think you will find most people here will give you the benefit of the doubt unless there is a problem, so don't take anything said here too personally. I remember a couple of threads where SlyBacon was accused of being a cop until he explained why he chose that username :lol:

• Like 2

What a rapid change in writing style and attitude? I'm leaning towards Santiago's view now, as I don't think a newbie would respond in such a way, especially after being so friendly earlier. "give a shit" is a mannerism that I have heard from people of which english is their second language only very, very rarely. "Do not care" would have been a better idea.

Santiago wrote :russian i know who you are

Ok, it sounds self-confidently...but without any proof. So, who am I? Santiago, tell my name, please!

Allright guys, as I can see some of you very friendly person, some quite paranoic, so thank you for your welcome but we preffer to stay aside, we don't want to bother some of you.

All good, we (I mean all of us) have too little time to enjoy life, very soon the world as you know it will change dramatically, let's don't waste our precious time to unnecessary stuff...Peace to all.

Sorry for "slang" words, if you speak on second language like we, sometimes some sentences may used wrong....

Thank you.

Edited by Russian

And what if you amateur detectives are wrong? Way to welcome a new member :rolleyes:

I think it's generally good to give people the benefit of the doubt. If it's another member here then does it really matter as long as they cause no problems? New members generally don't get much slack if they cause problems anyway, so if Russian is another member who wants to cause problems, then I don't think their new alter ego will be around for long.

I actually first thought naja's suspicion was to do with the fact that we have a new member who is particularly interested in networking and mentioned a plant whose use is illegal in this country in their first post. Though I don't think Russian is likely to find anyone willing to incriminate themselves or others by suggesting how Russian might become involved in the use of this plant if such use exists in this country.

IF Russian is not who they say they are, it was actually quite clever to choose a thread title that would attract so much attention. How many introduction threads do we have that have had so many replies? :wink:

If people have serious suspicions, it is better just to quietly let Torsten know via PM, and then he can keep a bit of an eye on the member. And if you're wrong, you won't have caused friction and alienated a potentially good member.

Russian, I think you will find most people here will give you the benefit of the doubt unless there is a problem, so don't take anything said here too personally. I remember a couple of threads where SlyBacon was accused of being a cop until he explained why he chose that username :lol:

I'm not a cop if it helps. I don't know how to proof that I am who I am. I can PM my mobile, so one of you detectives))) may call me to make sure...I don't know that else can I do to calm this down.

Thank you

I'm not a cop if it helps. I don't know how to proof that I am who I am. I can PM my mobile, so one of you detectives))) may call me to make sure...I don't know that else can I do to calm this down.

Thank you

Good luck, if you want to network in sydney then probably just check out some of the places suggested. Plenty of open minded people here and a pretty big new-age sorta community if your into meditation and all that. PM me if you want the name of a good guru if you're into kundalini stuff. Cheers.

I'd put my money on Santiago. Being a student of life the title of the thread is too obviously meant to be precisely what it seems. Oh btw, hi chaps and chapesses, first post, yay.

I would certainly recommend to sample some of the alkaloids that are produced by some Aussie Acacia species.