The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
7baz

is my ebay listing legal ?

my eBay listing Item number:200646628752

i don't see how i am breaking any laws or eBay policies.

i thought about this long and hard.....

anyone's thoughts ? feedback ?

'technically' it may be, but I think if ebay notice they will pull it stating 'Drug Paraphernalia' they also don't have to justify their decision - they reserve the right to remove any listing.

good luck. :)

Take that down mate. JWH-018 is ILLEGAL in all of Australia after the Federal ban in July.

Also it is against one of their 'Prohibited and Restricted Items': Drugs, Describing Drugs or Drug-like Substances.

'eBay prohibits sellers from describing legal substances, such as plants or herbs, in a manner that suggests ingesting, inhaling, extracting or otherwise using any substance or compound from the legal substance that will provide the same effect as an illegal drug, compound or substance or that will provide unsubstantiated health benefits.

eBay looks to the Therapeutic Goods Administration and other regulatory agencies for guidance on items that violate their policies on inappropriate marketing.

Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status'

I remember a while back there were some people selling different herbal mixes and all of them would disappear if the seller had made reference to Kronik or it was obvious that they had synthetic ingredients.

Edited by TheExplorer

wait a minute.. if jwh018 is now illegal.. then why is it all shops are still selling it here in oz ?

i dont see them being raided nor checked.

there is still like 20 shops in main melbourne CBD selling it.

i have already found 5 other ebays sellers selling it...

i redid my listing lol

Edited by 7baz

Is this the mix you made with the plastic spray thingy? Cos you shouldn't be selling that shit man.

nope , i did it proper out of a glass bowl.

Those vendors probably aren't selling anything with any of the banned cannabinoids. They always change their ingredients to get around the law, but it's a very grey area so be careful. I am also not sure how or if these substances fall under the Analogue laws (or if they are only covered under poison acts or similar). Either way, 018 is definitely illegal to sell and possess.

nope , i did it proper out of a glass bowl.

good stuff

even if it is technically legal, that nun thing (LOL) will defs get you in trouble with ebay itself, and the part about it being 'still sold in shops' is probably doing you more harm than good. you could say something like 'similar to popular products sold in shops'?

I don't think it will really matter, I am betting ebay pulls it down within the next day or two. Out of all of the herbal smoke/blends/incense I have seen on ebay they all got pulled down bar one or two which obviously contained no synthetic ingredients and made no reference to the effects of smoking them. I'm surprised the other current items have lasted as long as they have, especially the guy trying to sell a kilo, haha.

Yeah, imagine that package being forwarded to the authorities, 1000 x 1g bags... not sus at all :lol:

As for 7baz, why risk it?

Hi 7baz, i think your taking a ridiculously high risk. Dont think that a few thousand bucks at the most are worth the risk of being raided. Im sure police will be knocking down on synthetic cannabiniods very soon. You wanna be under the ones they make a public example of? Dont think this is a good idea. bye Eg

lol crazy nuns, thats a massive cone peice

i decided to do the safe thing and pull the listing.

i had no idea i was playing with fire , my mistake.

i was just a lil confussed between the different state laws.

ah well.. im only a human being who is prone to making silly mistakes.

Good Call. Ebay is a place i´d always want to be on the safe side. I remember that few years ago, they were responsible for police raids in germany that were made because of something ridiculous like Horror VHS Videos. Ebay is not protecting the the Seller in any way if they feel that something is dodgy.