The Corroboree
qwertyuiop

$pare spores for Victorian?

Hi, I've had an interest in mycology for a while now and have read thoroughly into many aspects of it..But now that's simply not enough, and I'm yearning to get my hands on some samples to take a peek at.

If you have anything to offer I'm happy to reimburse costs for effort/postage/value etc. which we can later discuss a fair price for.

So in hope of some PM's I'll leave you now..

Thanks.

Edit: Will be using prints for microscopy purposes as well as if possible, cultivation of the food mushrooms like the Shiitake after hearing about it as an alternative medicine used by cancer patients.

Edited by LUWA

I'm assuming these are for microscopy purposes mate, might want to just edit that in to your post or make it a bit clearer :)

Cheers.

Nothing wrong with spores intended for cultivation as long as they're of legal species.

SOrry mate, people here only sell to black guys...

^^ Racist :o:lol:

A response to these threads could be "Hey bro, tell us more about your microscope".

LUWA, tell us more about your microscope.

lol, Well the microscope I did actually have is at my parents house...Considering it was my dad who bought it. It's a 2nd hand light microscope that we got a few years back whilst I was in high school and the lab equipment was being upgraded. It isn't particularity powerful from memory, 40x - 300x? New ones are ridiculously expensive, I think this one cost $150 or so. Haha, well thanks for your interest in the matter:P

SOrry mate, people here only sell to black guys...

lol, Well the microscope .....

LUWA, you should have just said that your 'microscope' was "big and black" .:lol: .

Good luck with your mycological studies anyway.