The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

Upcoming Movies/TV Shows/Games etc.

Title says it all! Got some interesting Movie or TV Trailers and Teasers you wanna share?

Batman - Dark Knight Rises

Chris Nolans third Batman Movie. Cant wait to see it. That man is a genius!

Dexter - Season 6 Teaser Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGslI_KcM

Yeah, Dexter. Need to say more? :devil: According to the Trailer, dexter will find faith this season. Not sure if thats a good thing though. Hope he isnt becoming one of those religious nuts. Looks like Edward James Olmos plays in at least 6 Episodes which is awesome. Maybe he´s the villain but the trailer isnt showing enough to say for sure. Would be nice if his character sticks around for more than one season. He fits in the show.

Edited by Evil Genius

THE THING Remake

Yeah, the remake of one of my favorite monster movies from the eighties. Trailer looks nice. I like Remakes if they are good.

THE HOBBIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJORvC0YOFo

Prequel to LORD OF THE RINGS. The Original is one of my alltime faves. Hope they dont fuck it up. Trailer looks a little bit trashy sometimes. But in a good way. Looks like they got most of the old cast. Very very promising.

• Like 1

THE THING Remake

Yeah, the remake of one of my favorite monster movies from the eighties. Trailer looks nice. I like Remakes if they are good.

THE HOBBIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJORvC0YOFo

Prequel to LORD OF THE RINGS. The Original is one of my alltime faves. Hope they dont fuck it up. Trailer looks a little bit trashy sometimes. But in a good way. Looks like they got most of the old cast. Very very promising.

excellent choices eg.

iw actched the all season of this one the othermorning.

my brotherinlaw made me watch it all/ lol. that was scary....but fun.

i felt like it was warming me up for mor than just the streotypical yanks VS aliens but it did wnough to keep me interested.

dunno if others have seen this tripe?

hugyourmind

ps plus watch the lemmy movie lemmy is a rock god

Never really got into the Johnny English Series. But Rowan Atkinson is one of the best comedians i know. Unfortunately, the whole Mr. Bean thing got him a little bit frustrated cause most people only recognize him for that. Recently he was lucky to survive a grave car crash so people can be happy he´s still here.

I like the recent comic movies like THOR, CAPTAIN AMERICA and THE AVENGERS. Seems like they finally found out how to make em good. I still remember how disapPointed i was after the first HULK Movie. That Green Shitblob really annoyed me. bye EG

E, yeah i was watching the first two Eps of FALLING SKIES for a review a few months ago and i actually liked it. Noah Whyle is a little bit annoying and i always wait for him to pull out a scalpell and operate because i already knew him from ER. MAybe it would have been better to use a less known actor for that. Anybody seen the annoying LIBRARIAN Series? But Will Patton was great in FALLING SKIES. Will probably watch the whole season sometime soon too. I hope its better than the first Season of the V Remake. I was so disapointed by the Season Finale of S1.

Edited by Evil Genius

Totally loved TROLL HUNTER. It has a particular look and it would be awesome if they´d make a series out of it. Keeping the minimal budget in mind, i would want to see what the producers would make with some Hollywood Money on the bank. The Animations were ten times better than what some big budget movies came up with recently.

Edited by Evil Genius

Can we add video games too??

:drool2: :drool2:

Everything! :wink: Even Literature n stuff. I´m always keen to hear about upcoming media as soon as possible.

MODERN WARFARE 3

Fuck yeah. :wub:

I'm missing both Conan and Final Destination on principle alone. :P

Never really got into the Johnny English Series. But Rowan Atkinson is one of the best comedians i know. Unfortunately, the whole Mr. Bean thing got him a little bit frustrated cause most people only recognize him for that. Recently he was lucky to survive a grave car crash so people can be happy he´s still here.

Series? There was only one other movie as far as I know? Anyway, everything Atkinson has ever done is quality IMO.

Yeah, I know! It happened some time after he got first place in Top Gear! Go figure, eh? :rolleyes:

I like the recent comic movies like THOR, CAPTAIN AMERICA and THE AVENGERS. Seems like they finally found out how to make em good. I still remember how disapPointed i was after the first HULK Movie. That Green Shitblob really annoyed me. bye EG

You mean Captain America: The First Avenger? Anyway, I enjoyed Thor as well. Not as much as the new Apes film though. That one really took me by surprise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTmb_sRapLc&hd=1

Edited by synchromesh

I enjoyed Thor as well. Not as much as the new Apes film though. That one really took me by surprise!

Somehow, i expected it to be a great movie after Tim Burton fucked up his version so much. And since i had plenty of trust in James Francos taste for good roles, i was ecstatic. I really like where the whole CGI thing is going to. We´re finally at the point where it looks cool.

Are you sure that Hobbit trailer is real? I noticed more than a couple of scenes that are actually straight out of the original movies..

It's also a rubbish trailer...

That would explain why its so cheesy sometimes. Do you know if theres a legit one out yet?

Edited by Evil Genius

I was a massive TinTin fan as a kid... that trailer looks pretty faithful to the original books. Definitely gonna have that one on my list.

In terms of games, this is the one I'm most looking forward to, although its release date keeps getting pushed back. From eh creators of Shadow of the Colossus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHzHoMT5eRg

As far as ones almost here, this is going to be excellent, based on the previous games:

That would explain why its so cheesy sometimes. Do you know if theres a legit one out yet?

Damn i got all excited too. i've been hanging out for the hobbit for ages. is there going to be a legit one soon. i guess its back to google....

And a prequel for the Thing? how odd. The Thing stands alone IMO. better than a remake by far, but i still think its odd.

Which brings up a point, why do cinemas never recirculate classics, there are so many amazing films id pay to go and see in a cinema, the origianl star wars trilogy, aliens, ... im not going to start a list lol.

Cheers, Obtuse.

The problem with fan made trailers is that so many of them are listed as official trailers. Bloody people...

With all due respect to Joel and Mary, I can't see this version being anywhere near as good as John Carpenter's. Carpenter's version of The Thing is one of the best films ever made.

Well, to be fair, they did bring out the polished versions of the almighty trilogy. :P Also, I've heard that their bringing out Titanic and The Lion King again... Just to give them the 3D treatment, of course. :rolleyes:

I don't know about Tassie, obtuse, but there are cinemas in Australia which regularly put on old movies. Here are some which I've seen at the cinemas for example:

A Clockwork Orange

Baraka

Dracula

Forbidden Planet

High Noon

Labyrinth

Skyrim is probably my most looked-forward-to game of this century besides the legendary Starcraft 2.

A fan of all the Elder Scrolls games.

cybernetika-colossus-300x300.jpg

Cybernetika returns to Ektoplazm with Colossus, an extraordinary full-length album fusing psychedelic trance and drum ‘n bass with futuristic science fiction atmospheres. Following on the enormous success of last year’s The Scythe Of Orion, which was declared the best free psytrance album of 2010 by Ektoplazm visitors, and building on the genre-bending experimentalism of Atropos (2009), this album delivers exactly what Cybernetika fans have been waiting for: epic storytelling through innovative electronic music. As with his previously releases, Cybernetika has written an epigraph to situate the album within a thematic framework: “As all-consuming waves of entropy were reaching our galaxy, mankind was forced into a desperate battle for survival. With discovered technologies far beyond our understanding, we were able to construct a last bastion against a rapidly dissolving universe, right in the center of our galaxy: The Colossus, a gigantic, artificial shield of protection, preserving stability of space itself. With the Colossus, we can defeat our own destiny…” Track 6 (Humanity: Static) originally written and produced by Vortech. Mastered by Kri @ Audiovalve. Artwork by Stefan Hürlemann.

:drool2: