The Corroboree
Bush Turkey

Victorians might want to grab this

seen this on e bay advertised as a cereus. it aint no cereus! spewin its pickup only, so any victorians wanna go halves in the lot? she has like 8 for sale...>>>>>> http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cereus-Peruvianus-Cactus-Plant-35cm-/260828939228?pt=AU_Plants_Seeds_Bulbs&hash=item3cba9dc3dc

i at least need a cut of it :P

Edited by Bush Turkey
  • Like 1

PM'd

LOL, its still gettn advertised as cereus, They have been selling that "cereus" for a few years now.

the same ebayer had a nice little caesposita up for sale ! i was the winning bidder until someone at ebay sniffed it out and pulled the item from sale !!!!! :BANGHEAD2: she/he should have put it up as butten cactus not a button cactus ! oh well - ill pitch in if someone can purchase on my behalf ? and pay for postage and maybe a sweetener to make it worth your while :P

(edit) there is also a 30cm macro cut going for 35 + 13 postage ! what a bargain :P

Edited by tipz

Nice!, I might keep an eye on that. I wonder if it'd continue growing variegated or if it'll just fizzle out. Does that happen much with a plant like this?

Nice!, I might keep an eye on that. I wonder if it'd continue growing variegated or if it'll just fizzle out. Does that happen much with a plant like this?

only time will tell but i can say this buyer has a number of these plants as i just got one last week