The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne Meet Celebrate Spring!!!!!

ahh drats I am stuck in the country and won't be able to make this one, I'd be up for a secondary spring meet later in the month if others are keen?

enjoy the sun (?), im sure yas will make it a proper shindig in honour of Adrian, just pretend i am out there lurking amongst the bushes as per usual..

using your powers of ferretouflage :)

Very glad to hear that the meet date has changed to the 29th October, as i couldn't make the 1st date.

see you all there

So IS there still a meet on the 29th October at this stage?

yeah what the hell? should we have a vote? i will go regardless. if nobody else shows up i will read a book. every time i visit the gardens i think "why don't i come here more often?" this seems a good excuse.

So IS there still a meet on the 29th October at this stage?

Yes but as mentioned in the original post the 29th is a Saturday, See you all there

if it is on Sunday i think i can make it, but you say it Saturday, strange days at foot. well us psychedelic people are just that, strange and i love it.

If not see you all at EGA :shroomer: , as i think have a ticket sorted, thank god, see you in the plant zone :devil: .

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

I wont be attending this meet guys. I am saving my energy for EGA and will catch up with yous there.

Have a great day on Saturday crew. :) :)

No problem Ronny and Amazonian, Will see you both at EGA in my tribel paint and minimal clothing ( a few leafs to cover the danglie bits) speaking a native language as discussed with Ronny :)

Can't wait for this EGA!!! It is gonna be a good one :)

LOL, ^^^ is that the dress code for EGA........".tribal paint and minimal clothing" ?

How was the plant meet crew?

Edited by Amazonian

Rather than start a new thread,

I'm just putting this idea out there. but wondering how many are up for a post EGA meet, the weekend after ega at the RBG.

Im keen to catch up with anyone whos around either saturday or sunday.

Or are you all gonna be EGA'd out.

:rolleyes:

Cheers, Obtuse.