The Corroboree
incognito

newb giveaway

free for newbs who have joined in 2011 with under 50 posts.

brugmansia aurea "yellow" x brugmansia suaveolens "pink"

10 seeds per newb.

newb love xo

• Like 1

Unfortunately I can't get any real plants growing as I'm renting and will probably leaving this house come the end of the year.

But I just had to post to say, back when I was living at home my mother and I had a massive one of these (from my memory I recall a yellow) and this made me nostalgia hardcore. :)

I really love the smell of the large flowers.

I will also add two grams of dried, fermented sceletium (fine cut for smoking with 'erb) for free to the first person who responds in this thread.

• Like 1

I would love this plant. Incognito, I will purchase some seeds off you?

PM me. Cheers.

they are free mun.

• Like 1

2 months off is close enough to 2011??? :)

I didn't post until march 2011 if that helps :P

okay- newbs joined in 2011 with under 50 posts please pm me ur address and will have 10 seeds off to you.

• Like 2

Sent ya a PM mate, forum generosity is the greatest cant wait to give back!

all gone . can everyone that has requested ensure that u have pm'd ur address. thanks.

all gone . can everyone that has requested ensure that u have pm'd ur address. thanks.

Oh spewin, fair enough though its a beautiful plant. Easy come easy go :)

Peace buddy

Unfortunately I can't get any real plants growing as I'm renting and will probably leaving this house come the end of the year.

But I just had to post to say, back when I was living at home my mother and I had a massive one of these (from my memory I recall a yellow) and this made me nostalgia hardcore. :)

I really love the smell of the large flowers.

dude just because you are renting doesnt mean you cant have plants! i rent an apartment with no yard or window box or balcony and i have about 20 plants. i would like to have a lot more but you know, i do what i can. i in fact have a brugmansia in a pot that is getting pretty big. i hope to make it into a nice standard, it will liven up the living room a lot. everyone should have plants imo.

jonstoned u where in time. u got ur seeds . Jamison!!!! its not for u! its for the first person who replied in the thread! instead of taking from this community why dont u try some contributing!

• Like 1

jonstoned u where in time. u got ur seeds . Jamison!!!! its not for u! its for the first person who replied in the thread! instead of taking from this community why dont u try some contributing!

i second that!

i think the scelly should only go to a person who sufferes from depression.

• Like 1

ill add to the giveaway - id prefer it to go to a member with a genuine interest in cacti who does not yet have one in their collection !

on offer is two 15mm lw seedlings - one for each new member - postage paid

first two members that meets the above criteria and sends me a pm scores the lophs :D

(no limit on posts) :P

( quick edit to limit within australia only )

Edited by tipz
  • Like 2

first one gone - one left

Sceletium gone to dolla pending address details. No more emails please.

• Like 1

Im all out too - my two seedlings will be on the way to their new homes tomo - cheers

Just wanted to jump in and say that I received a seedling from tipz this morning, and I was extremely pleased, not only with the amount of care gone into the packing, but also with the seedling itself! Not to mention, I couldn't find a more helpful/friendly person if I tried hah :)

Cheers again,