The Corroboree
dollarjuice

Spore Print Wanted

Hey guys I'm after a P. Cubensis print for some microscopy if anybody has one to spare. Unfortunately I don't have anything to trade but would be happy to pay for it (within reason)

+ I can promise to potentially help any others out down the track with some prints (only just starting to get into mycology) via trickle down affect. :)

Hit me up with a PM if you have any available, thanks in advance!

This is really my situation too, Wanting to get more into mycology but very little to start off. I would just the same love a pm from any helpful members :)

google free spore ring europe. good place to get a start :)

Thanks incognito, I've seen a fair few places around the web where it possible to get some, problem is I know of a couple of people that have been busted and fined the maximum $2000 for breaking the importation quarantine laws.

To me it's really not worth that risk just to study some spores, so I hoped somebody on this forum would be able to help me out by mailing one nationally rather than internationally.

i really dont have any spare otherwise id help a brother out. if ur still looking end of spring time i most certainly will :)

Thanks incognito, I've seen a fair few places around the web where it possible to get some, problem is I know of a couple of people that have been busted and fined the maximum $2000 for breaking the importation quarantine laws.

To me it's really not worth that risk just to study some spores, so I hoped somebody on this forum would be able to help me out by mailing one nationally rather than internationally.

I find this hard to believe especially if spores aren't illegal to begin with... I had a spore syringe confiscated by customs, there was a letter in the package from the federal police claiming the contents was ' narcotic related' but if I had a legitimate reason for importing it to contact them for collection...

With regards to prints, I have never not received one that has come from overseas.

i ordered some from Holland last year and they got here no probs in like a week

Same, I have received cube prints legit many times from Austria (Mrca Shop) opened and passed by customs, haven't tried a syringe though. PM me if you're stuck