The Corroboree
7baz

hoodies , beanies banned in shops.

And who the fuck wears a hoodie in Brisbane anyway?

Me :) I never wear the actual hood up but hoodies are the sick. Comfortable as fuck and wearing the hood down helps keep your neck toasty. Brisbane may not seem that cold but for people used to warm weather it can get pretty chilly. Under 20c and my hoodie is on B)

If it is just about not wearing the actual hood I guess its not so bad but like with most laws, they are initially implemented in a vague way and then evolve into much more strict laws.

I think its dangerous to imply that laws should not be worried or thought about. Regardless of what they are restricting I am happy that people take the time to discuss and challenge laws. Our lifestyle choices are being snatched away by the day and people watch it happen without much concern it seems

+1 for hoodies :uzi:

• Like 1

just another example of the powers that be making retarded decisions -apparently for the greater good eh?

lucky it's just some silly trial :P

alternatives, well i thought of a few;

how about 'they' provide funding for the shop owners to purchase>

http://www.advanced-intelligence.com/goggles.html?1586 - careful tho, it says -and i quote, "Completely safe to use (Some products can be very dangerous to the eye)"

......or maybe we should revert to adopting a more radical approach to 'casual' shopping and reacquaint ourselves with the 'modesty bedsheet' fashionistas>

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ModestyBedsheet

>>failing that, just go nude(highly underrated :) and just wear a graf'd hoodie

"What, what? take what off? ok then. all of it's coming off!"

ok , seriously though...

excellent to see that taxpayers are now getting more bang for their collective buck when it comes to community safety initiatives.

hoody-rocky.jpg

This. Can't ban Rocky.