The Corroboree
incognito

uber cacti sale

will provide a pic as soon as i can find my goddang usb cord :(

trichocereus scopolicola 'Hulk' 35x8cm- $30

trichocereus peruviana 'short spine' 35x6cm (stock from tst)-$30

trichocereus bridgesii 'bruce' 52x5 cm- $50

trichocereus pachanoi 'kk2150' 50x7cm seed grown kk stock, looks kinda peruvian-dont blame me :) $45

trichocereus bridgesii x trichocereus scopolicola 53x6cm $50

trichocereus pachanoi 'kk339' 47x5cm- $45

trichocereus bridgesii 'monstrose' 3 section cut- $20

trichocereus bridgesii 'eileen' 50cmx5cm-$47

all single sales must pay postage

whole lot- $320 including postage.in australia. all plants in primo health, pest and disease free.

Edited by incognito

i think the prices are more than fair seeing as alot of punks r selling for up to $2 per cm. mine are well below the $1 a cm mark and fuggen good value for whats on offer.

all sold. if theres interest in more ill put some more up. still cant find my uscable, they r z bane of my existence :(

still cant find my uscable, they r z bane of my existence

Mate, when you find that bloody thing staple it to your arm!

Very nice list btw, excellent price too!!!!

trichocereus bridgesii 'bruce' 52x5 cm- $50

trichocereus bridgesii 'eileen' 50cmx5cm-$47

I'll take these two pm me details?

Thanks!

i missed out !

have to be quick around here dont you !

im interested in any others you have up for sale incognito -

cheers

pm me with any enquiries. have more of the above cuts available, of same dimensions. add psycho0 to the abov listed vars

all cuts in first post still for sale, purchase did not eventuate. cheers :)

I've just spent my pocket money for this fortnight but if there still around next pay day there's some there that I like.

incognito - im waiting on confirmation of some trades im negotiating - depending on how things work out i am very keen but need to wait to see how much ill have left after my loph splurge :D

pm sent :-)

Incog Buddy,

I have sent you multiple PM's requesting your account details so I can finalize the order. I had come to the conclusion that you had changed your mind & were just ignoring my messages.

If you check the thread for our original discussion you will find the posts i left.

Very confused

Muskrat

I've sent multiple pm's about a 'bruce' cutting aswell asking for details, maybe the pm's aren't working right or something. Anyways super keen for the bruce still Incognito, let me know the details and i'll stick the cash in.

Edited by Bretloth

muskrat i can only send a pic via phone, i also pm'd u that!

ok if you have a pure bred psycho0 for grabs ill take it.....

Nice prices!

Edited by Justler

Not sure what the go is, but I hate being left hanging so don't worry about the bruce mate. No hard feelings, moving on.

Just thought that I would let all the interested parties out there know that these are some top notch cacti. They are as pristine as you could hope to find. I know there was some issues with the PM's which I also encountered but whatever the issue was it is over & I have come to learn that Incognito is a man of his word.

:)

glad u liked em. im just slack getting back to pms which i do apologise for. sorry bretloh :(

my life is rather hectic, i get a buttload of cacti cut then advertise em and get many many many many pms, so really whoever dumps their cash in my account the quickest gets the cacti (uncool but unfortunately for me thats how i operate) i have a SHOCKING memory and very limited time. in my experience theres many pms that enquire but never produce the spondoolies, so i really try and look after the people who are serious about it. muskrat bought the whole lot straight of the bat. I get a rediculous amount of pms anyhoo, can i make it clear that 1.I AM NOT A DEALER and 2.IM ACTUALLY RATHER UNCOOL!

im in no rush to sell my cacti so yeah its no biggee to me if people dont want to buy- i really couldnt give a rats asking price.

i am slack with the pms but peeps who have bought of me should know i always produce the goods and i am proud that my cacti are quality cacti and pest and disease free.

i will be putting effort in improving my trading practices. its really tricky sometimes trading via pm, especially with unfamiliar people.

as it stands i have WAAAAAAYYYYY to many cacti, and would love to eventually sell from a website, or may just do the ebay thing, as trading via pm is such a shitfight!!!

justler ive sent u a pm, ur cacti r ready to go!!

bretloh give me ONE MORE CHANCE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will include a signed photo of my freshly shaved nads.

anyways i now have for sale-

kk339 t.pachanoi 40cm- $40 incl postage or 5 for $160 incl postage

t.bridgesii x t.scopolicola 40cm $45 incl postage

t.bridgesii "eileen" 40cm $40 each incl postage or 5 for $160 incl postage

all cacti pest and disease free.

GENUINE ENQUIRYS ONLY

Edited by incognito

All good Incognito, no worries. I am an over eager fucker at times lol :wink:

just finished packing, all current orders goin out on monday. i had a bridgesii spine actually pierce my fingernail. u have no idea how much my finger is killing right now! will dispatch brug seed and prints exchanged mon as well.

still heaps of cacti available. will get back to pms sent to me by end of the day. i need a fricken website!

• Like 2

okay ! everything packed ready to send tomoz. all pms responded to.

took a large quantity of fresh cuts today as well. my sis took pics so as soon as i receive her email with em ill post up.

got oodles available.