The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
medicinedan

Datura experiences

There does seem to be an attraction to driving when on datura - just about everyone I know who's tried it seems to have a driving story.

I only tried it once with a few friends, we grabbed a whole heap of flower's off a tree, stuck as many as we could in a big pot with water and boiled them for awhile. All we ended up with was a bad case of fur mouth. It's vile stuff. I don't think we drank enough.

yeah the best way to trip on datura, brug, etc, is to WATCH someone who is on datura!

although i would like to experiment a bit more

with the meditative/lucid dreaming aspects pf these drugs but its hard 2 bear the dry mouth! :D

Munching on the flowers isn't too bad its not much worse then lettuce ( can you tell i'm not a vegan already?). While alot of people will warn you off brug and datrua something that alot who have tried it ( I'm not one of them ) is henbane beer.

The other thing that jono's story reminded me of was again hearing of people tripping together on datura having the same hallucinations. That's really weird.

Two friend's of mine who were tripping together swore they both saw 'giant's' at the same time when they went out driving.

I was a bit dubious at the time but maybe it was true after-all.

I knew a guy at college - a quite impressionable fella.

We had a fairly large Brug tree on campus and we had all heard the lurid tales of past students who had comsumed the stuff and 'burnt their throats and tripped for days.'

I remember a friend and I were talking to this bloke about the plant, and he seemed quite interested but didnt express any desire to try it.

Got a surprise when his friend runs up to me on campus four days later to ask me why I had suggested that his friend should try 'nutmeg'.

We all went down to see how this fella was doing and he wasnt doing well at all. He was in his room and obviously delerious - pants off every five minutes - pissing every five minutes like he was drunk. My mate suggested that we try and get him a sedative to help ride it out sense the guy looked very agitated.

It turned out that he had consumed a tea of a number of brug flowers and had been wnadering campus for nearly 32 hours with no shoes on totally out of it. And this was in winter.

His mate had found him and had spent most of the day trying to stop him leaving his room or pissing or shitting on the carpet.

Eventually the guy had to taken to ER apparently because his mates got fed up with him.

He came back to campus two weeks later, refused to talk to anyone and was never the same guy.