The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
basalamant

Is anyone going to S.E. QLD Royal Doof???

I am but all friends I had are BAILINGGG. Just wondering if anyone has been to this event in the previous years in which it has run and various other questions that will eventuate as the thread unravels.

^^^^^

Im thinking of hitting Royal at QLD this year. They are a really good crew, and an AMAZING lineup. One of the Best!

I had been planning on making the journey up, but no car and no friends willing to go with me has essentially vetoed the possibility.

I had been planning on making the journey up, but no car and no friends willing to go with me has essentially vetoed the possibility.

Come with me. Don't worry I don't rob and rape :)

i don't quite understand why a big crew just packs up and goes interstate, or how, but anyway

i'd consider accompanying. i have a dire shortage of doof friends, been over a year since i doofed.

how far south is the tripsinator?

Boonah, South West of Ipswich, but I think it's actually at some creek NEAR Boonah in the mountains, I think they're saying Boonah because that is the closest locality...

i actually meant how far south is tripsis to see if he might want to be scooped up. i think he might be southern nsw but figured i'd ask.

okay it seems to be put on by bear essential and royal doof, so if this happens every year i guess bear will be doing significantly better than the other crews and will be putting on the biggest brisbane parties (just a guess).

it's in two weeks, looks the goods obviously although i hardly recognise any of those internationals. slybacon says it's a good lineup so i guess it is? or were you moreso referencing the local lineup sly?

Yeah, in Sydney unfortunately. One day I'll move my arse up to QLD or NNSW and it'll be damned sweet, but until then, here I be. Anyway, I had vetoed my own house warming to make it to S.E.Q. Royal Doof, but as it stands now, that house warming has been reinstated. Damn shame, would have liked to have checked it out. If the clutch on my car wasn't almost completely gone, I'd do the drive alone.

...but I think it's actually at some creek NEAR Boonah in the mountains...

if thats the case I'd be keen, a mountain creek sounds much better than 'Cruiser park :shroomer:

Im attending it should be amaizng heard glowing reports of royal in VIC

Should have a brissy meetup at some point I am in dire lack of doof friends!

well

do you other lonely souls want to meet up and head out there? i could have a car if necessary but i don't.

well

do you other lonely souls want to meet up and head out there? i could have a car if necessary but i don't.

I have a car. I'd totally be down for that, I just want to go to a doof.

I may have a few spare seats! if anyone needs

Should set up an SAB campsite :P

^^^ I'll be going. May have 2 spare seats from Brisbane. PM me if your interested.

SAB camp sounds RAD!

if thats the case I'd be keen, a mountain creek sounds much better than 'Cruiser park :shroomer:

Carney's Creek, South of Boonah in the mountains.

Carney's Creek, South of Boonah in the mountains.

yeah that area is pretty amazing, I might have to check it out! might have to hit somebody up for a lift tho, happy to chip in fuel costs etc. would be great to have our own Corroboree camp!

Haha if you're keen I don't see why not. A mate of mine has jumped on board since I posted this topic but let me know! The more the merrier. ... We do intend on getting quite messy though so as I said to someone else I don't know what you are willing to make of that... hehe. Anyway, I have three spare seats so let me know! :)

so did anybody go?

i am reading some funny things over at OT